Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Carbon-z Cub with DX8 2nd Gen transmitter

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Carbon-z Cub with DX8 2nd Gen transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2020, 02:34 PM
twest51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carbon-z Cub with DX8 2nd Gen transmitter

New to airplanes: HELP

Out of the box and assembled Carbon-Z Cub ss with safe. Followed initial beginner setup transmitter suggestions per manual. Followed safe binding procedure per manual with bind plug in , batter connected (6s 6000 mAh 22.2 v ) , bind plug out, then bind transmitter to receive, all per manual set up instructions. After binding (bind successful) , control surfaces don't react to transmitter inputs. New plane out of the box

Help ?
Old 03-23-2020, 06:12 AM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Try rebinding first. If that doesn't work, I'd call customer service. You may have a bad receiver.

Since you said you're new to planes, I'll ask- do you have an instructor to help you with this? Even with SAFE, there are some basic flying skills that are required. A big plane like the Carbon Cub can do a lot of damage, not to mention the frustration of losing it.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:33 AM
twest51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jester_s1
Try rebinding first. If that doesn't work, I'd call customer service. You may have a bad receiver.

Since you said you're new to planes, I'll ask- do you have an instructor to help you with this? Even with SAFE, there are some basic flying skills that are required. A big plane like the Carbon Cub can do a lot of damage, not to mention the frustration of losing it.
Agree

I have flown trainers for the past 3 months, but plan on getting help with flying this.

Yes i'm thinking bad receiver as well...

Thanks