Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Sportsman aviation Sport Stik

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Sportsman aviation Sport Stik

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 08:51 AM
2slow2matter
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sportsman aviation Sport Stik

Does anyone have any experience with this plane, or with sportsman aviation in general? I saw that they sell a very nice looking low wing 40 sized stick in arf for around 80 bucks and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this plane or this company. If you have experience with these products, please help me out.
thanks..

BTW, the model can be found at hobbypeople.net, under arfs--about the third or fourth page, I believe.
Old 09-14-2006, 08:13 PM
dr_rookie

Default RE: Sportsman aviation Sport Stik

I hav build 3 of this plane excluding mine. And had a change flew it once. what i can say here the character of this plane are very fantastic and easy to handle juz a 46size engine. all the basic menuver can be done easily.But i plane to put a bigger engine for my plane wit some 3d setup i wonder what else this plane can do.......
Old 09-14-2006, 08:34 PM
hogflyer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another good flyer similar to this is the World Models Sky Raider Mach II. It'll do all the aerobatics you want, is popular for pylon racing, yet still slows down quite nicely for landing and it's $10.00 cheaper - $70.00 through the LHS. I've flown mine in winds over 20 mph with no problems. Mine has a Supertiger GS-40 which is more than ample power, and the can easily handle a .46 as my club races them with the OS .46 AXI and similar engines.

Hogflyer
Old 09-15-2006, 12:14 PM
AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken
My Feedback: (180)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I loved mine until the whole bottom landing gear plate came off during take off! Do your self a favor if you get one and spread some titebond liberally inside the fuse. The wing is a brick! She's a good flying bird. I had a Rossi .40 on mine.

Old 09-18-2006, 09:35 PM
russm

i love mine with a 46fx in it. it is very fast