Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Goldberg Eagle 2 trainer

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Goldberg Eagle 2 trainer

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 10:14 PM
McChiken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Goldberg Eagle 2 trainer

Hello All ,

This is quite a long running thread . I got into this hobby when there werent ARF's . My first plane was an .25 size Eaglet . I left the hobby after about a year and came back to it 25 years later . A co-worker found an Eagle 62 kit at a garage sale and sold it to me for $3 . I was so stoked to get back to flying I dumped a Saito 82 in it , bought a 9c Futaba and was ready to roll . One year later Im learning 3D and
owe half my skills to this trainer , and half to G3.5 . What a GREAT plane . I still have it and still fly it but there is an evolution .46 on it know . To Eloso who started this thread , look at this picture and tell me
how strong a wood motor mount is . It beats the heck out of that aluminum clamp down crap that tower and horizon are putting into ARF's . That metal mount almost lost my $254 Saito . Luckily a friends dog found it a month after I had lost it . Hope everyone with a Carl Goldberg kit is enjoy it , I still fly mine .

Need More Power Sulu !!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db83998.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	1046763   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oj25978.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	1046764