Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

How do you clean the oil off your plane?

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

How do you clean the oil off your plane?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 06:49 PM
Skyhigh Bev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How do you clean the oil off your plane?

[color=#FF0099]Gentlemen,

Holy cow!!! And I'm addicted to Coca Cola.... the fully leaded stuff (no diet coke for me) and have been since 12 years old. I start and end my day with it and put away at least 1 2liter bottle per day ...easy...!!!

Just check any of the pictures of me on my thread....most of them include my travel bubba keg mug....full of Coca Cola!!!

(my insides will NEVER rust!!!)

But WASTE it on cleaning my Planes!!! A SACRILEGE I TELL YOU!!!

Bev
Old 02-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Wild Foamy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, never knew a truck carrying enough Cola would be labeled as corrosive...

i still prefer drinking the stuff to cleaning planes with it, if im lucky i will down a 330ml can when i get back from school on a hot day, although most of the time its coffee or tea because england rarely sees hot days (sure we get a couple of weeks of summer)
Old 02-15-2008, 05:46 PM
pilot727

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like my planes very clean as i live in an apartment building, i went to Sam's Club and they have white cloth towels that can be cleaned over and over, for a cleaner i have tried it all and i have found simple green to be by far the very best, the cloth towel's at Sam's come in a large bag full of these washable towels that clean great and last for years, i also keep a few of them to put under parts that i am using to epoxy, the people that use paper towels, most end up on the ground and not to mention the cost of them, try the cloth towels and you will never go back to paper towels, do not purchase the red rag's but the white terry cloth i think they are called, but they work great, good luck