Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

rolling out of outside loops...

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

rolling out of outside loops...

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Hypersprint

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: rolling out of outside loops...

Sorry Ken,

How many smilies does it take indicate a joke?

Sure gaRCfield, You ask a question in the wrong forum and I get in trouble, I guess we know who is teachers pet.

Later
Rob
Old 06-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Jetdesign
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not so sure about that one, Hypersprint; I definitely feel like I started off on Ken's bad side, and not really sure when/if I crossed back over the line

So I'm letting you take the heat for this one. You can get me back at the field if you'd like
Old 06-28-2008, 09:14 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sure did escalate in A hurry. When I roll out of loops, inside or outside it's like Chuck said, I have A little problem with adding in other inputs, always have too, I'm A finger and thumb man and it's just one of those little things.
I also set up my planes with too much elevator on my high rates, something I got in the habit of doing in my giant bipe days, sometimes if I went too slow I ran out of elevator. Too much elevator will roll you out too.
When I was being taught pattern {I don't fly it, I was just being taught} I did what Nathan said, I can spend months just getting A plane in trim, well, I used to. Today good enough is good enough.
A plane set up correctly for IMAC is truly A joy to fly.