Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Outrigger ? about sponces

Anyones opinion , My impression on a center ski on an outrigger was it would cause a disturbance in the water flowing to the prop , is my impression right , would it be better for skies on outer ends of tub in the rear.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Outrigger ? about sponces

In my opinion, a properly set up rigger would not need the skis on the back of the boat.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Outrigger ? about sponces

ORIGINAL: Steve Seebold 100

In my opinion, a properly set up rigger would not need the skis on the back of the boat.
    and it makes them look dumb

I am building a electric rigger kit from ZIPP KITS they hold the speed record for electric riggers and they have skees on the boat so I think they are a good choice...You should check them out,there on the internet....they sell a lot of fine kits for a lot of different setups...tak a look...I like them and the kit I am making is all pre cut laser parts and I am almost finished with it.....Bob