Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

2mm pinion for razor motor

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2003, 03:42 AM
YZ-212

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2mm pinion for razor motor

Any one have any idea where I can purchase pinion gears for my razor 400? I just pulled my pinion from my gws 300 motor and the pinion is way to loose to fit on the razor.
Old 08-15-2003, 03:58 AM
MHawker
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2mm pinion for razor motor

Just JB weld it on. I took mine off my GWS 300 and put it on my Razor 300. I don't think the 400 has a different shaft size. If it's the same, it will be loose but not wobbly. It just doesn't have the splines to hold it in place.

If you search here I seem to remember people using Green Loctite. I had JB Weld laying around and it's held great for many flights.

Some people say to use CA and to make sure you clean and rough up the shaft a bit. CA did not work for me.

PS Just make sure you get it lined up before the glue sets