Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Mega or Cermark600 for Banchee 3D

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 08:06 PM
Flatspin-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mega or Cermark600 for Banchee 3D

Help me decide which power setup between two options I have...I have a new Cermark 600 with the inline 4.2 gearbox or I can use a Mec Superbox I have and put the m otor on it and of course gear it for a larger prop...I guess what I'm saying is the Cermark motor a good choice or would you put the Mec superbox on the Cermark...I have had and still do have a Mega 22/20/2 with a Mec box 6-1 that I had on a Banchee before and it was great but since then I have put it on a Giles 202 GSP. After the Mega setup would I like the performance of the Cermark? I'm using Apogee 4160 3s2p and Kokem 2000 3s2p packs. Thanks for helpjing me make up my mind. See you at SEFF I hope!

Ron
Old 03-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Flatspin-RCU

Default RE: Mega or Cermark600 for Banchee 3D

OK..not much info there...so I went ahead and mounted the Cermark with 4.3gb since it mounted so easy with a clamshell mount...if I dont like the power compared to the Mega/Mec I'll just switch planes and motors.
Old 04-15-2005, 10:57 AM
viflyer
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: Mega or Cermark600 for Banchee 3D

I was sort of wondering how you got a 6:1 out of the MEC box and the Mega 22/20/2??