Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Phoenix 45HV will not arm?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 05:17 PM
Buggygovroom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix 45HV will not arm?

I have a CC Phoenix 45HV which I have used on 6S and it fires up no problem. I tried to go to 12S but it will not arm. It will not arm on 3 4 or 5 s either. Any idea what could be going on? There is A bec attached and everything worked fine on 6S lipo.
Old 04-30-2007, 12:43 AM
gleebs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Phoenix 45HV will not arm?

Some possible troubleshooting. That ESC requires at least 4 cells, so that may be why it won't arm with 3, but why it won't arm with 4 or 5 is beyond me. Possible reason it won't arm with 12 is that your UBEC cannot handle that much voltage and is not powering the Rx correctly. Arming is done through the Tx and Rx and that signal is sent through the signal wire to the ESC. Perhaps there is a communication problem between the Tx and Rx.