Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Scorpion MTRS???

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 04:52 PM
patnchris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scorpion MTRS???

I was over to the LHS, this afternoon and they just got in a shipment of Scorpion brushless outrunners. It appears they come in all popular sizes and even have a cross ref. chart to the competitions motors. The price was extremely reasonable, about half that of E-Flight, AXI, or Hacker. Does anyone have any experience witrh these???.....Pat
Old 07-21-2008, 09:49 PM
Bob Laine
My Feedback: (91)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Scorpion MTRS???

patnchris.........I have had nothing but the best service from all three of my scorpions. They're my favorite motor being sold today, regardless of cost. Quality plus. Bob Laine
Old 07-22-2008, 12:24 AM
freeair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

would you guys know the cost of a Scorpion 3008 - 32 outrunner ? and a supplier that ships to Australia. thanks.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:59 AM
Bob Laine
My Feedback: (91)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The 3008/32 cost is 44.95 here in the states. [email protected] look on the website. Bob Laine
Old 08-29-2008, 09:41 PM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bob, Can you explain the best way to replace the bearings in my Scorpion outrunner? I have the new bearings for it. I pulled the outer rotor with the shaft. Now how do I get the old bearings out...they seem to be pressed in! Thanks Capt,n[:-] P.S. I wuld say the Scorpion motors are a very good deal. The bearing noise in mine was my falut..same time I broke the prop![:-]