Community
Search
Notices
Car Nitro & Gas Engines Discuss all aspects of Nitro and Gas rc car engines here!

Problems with an OS Max .21 RZ-V01B

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2004, 10:13 PM
conarth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems with an OS Max .21 RZ-V01B

I'm having trouble getting it to run or even idle. I can start it but it will die if I don't give it some throttle. If I give it too much throttle it will die also.

I will admit I'm not too familiar with this engine. I bought it from my brother and installed it in my Hyper 7 PCR. He had trouble with it and replaced it with an Ofna 8 port.

I found the manual for the OS engine but didn't have much luck after following the instructions.

Thanks for the help in advance
Old 04-10-2004, 09:17 AM
fourboltmain

Default RE: Problems with an OS Max .21 RZ-V01B

Man, I'm here to tell you this sounds like a real mixed bag. I would start by making sure the idle stop was adjusted correctly, at least so the tune can begin, then work on the LSN to get it to just puff a little smoke out when you have it sitting. I would then work on the HSN to get a good snap out of it. If this is confusing to you, send me a PM or an e-mail and I'll shoot you some literature that may help you.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:12 PM
RectalExam
Banned

Default RE: Problems with an OS Max .21 RZ-V01B

bump