Community
Search
Notices
Car Nitro & Gas Engines Discuss all aspects of Nitro and Gas rc car engines here!

LRP Z.18S Engine

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 04:49 PM
KeithjV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LRP Z.18S Engine

Anyone have a recommendation on what pipe to use with this engine? Its a side exhaust and its going to be installed in an HPI MT2.
Thanks
Old 03-28-2008, 05:44 PM
adz06

Default RE: LRP Z.18S Engine

i have the lrpz16s i have used the tasis silver bullet and one of the side pipes the side pipe was rather useless apart from making a lot of noise and drinking fuel did nothing else. the silver bullet pipe was good and was considering buying one (as was testing my friends) but couldnt justify the money as apart from appearence was no loss r gain in performence. so i just put on the stock plastic pipe again and runs like a dream.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:26 PM
KeithjV

Default RE: LRP Z.18S Engine

thanks adz06. I finished break in today and I started tuning it, so far so good. The truck flies. Ill have to look around a little and see if there is an inexpensive pipe that could squeeze a little more out of the engine.