Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic > Carden Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Looking for builder to complete 30% Extra

Community
Search
Notices
Carden Aircraft Post threads here related to the Carden Aircraft line

Looking for builder to complete 30% Extra

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 09:18 AM
sjschwarz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for builder to complete 30% Extra

Hi,

I have a 30% Extra 300 that I started about 7 years ago. The wings and tail surfaces are all sheeted, and edged, so I would say they are about 95% complete. The fuselage is completely unbuilt. I am looking for somewhat to complete this pane for me, including covering, radio installation, and trimming. If interested, please respond with a price for building. I will supply any electronics needed, etc., by having a Tower Hobbies order delivered to you when the time comes.

Some things to note:

(1) I have a brand new Briston 4.2 waiting for this plane, which I will ship with the kit.
(2) I have several JR servos that I purchased for this plane, but more servos, and receiver etc., are required. I'll supply these to you from Tower when needed.
(3) I have a UPS account, and a Fed Ex account, which I will use to pay for return shipping.

I am located in Rockville, MD.

Please send me an e-mail if interested. My e-mail is schwarzsteven at hotmail dot com.

Thanks,

Steve
Old 02-03-2008, 02:42 PM
80stars

Default RE: Looking for builder to complete 30% Extra

ORIGINAL: sjschwarz

Hi,

I have a 30% Extra 300 that I started about 7 years ago. The wings and tail surfaces are all sheeted, and edged, so I would say they are about 95% complete. The fuselage is completely unbuilt. I am looking for somewhat to complete this pane for me, including covering, radio installation, and trimming. If interested, please respond with a price for building. I will supply any electronics needed, etc., by having a Tower Hobbies order delivered to you when the time comes.

Some things to note:

(1) I have a brand new Briston 4.2 waiting for this plane, which I will ship with the kit.
(2) I have several JR servos that I purchased for this plane, but more servos, and receiver etc., are required. I'll supply these to you from Tower when needed.
(3) I have a UPS account, and a Fed Ex account, which I will use to pay for return shipping.

I am located in Rockville, MD.

Please send me an e-mail if interested. My e-mail is schwarzsteven at hotmail dot com.

Thanks,

Steve
Steve,

After I finish the one I am working on I might be interested in building for you. You can check my build thread, 30% extra 300 mod to mid wing, to see my progress.

Doug
Old 02-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Neilbo4

Default RE: Looking for builder to complete 30% Extra

sent you a pm and an email. If you could respond when you get it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Neil