Notices
Cars & Trucks - Full Scale Discuss full scale cars & trucks here

1967 charger

Old 07-02-2015, 04:12 AM
WhiteRook
My Feedback: (38)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1967 charger

looking to sell a 1967 dodge charger 440 transplant , needs some carb tuneing , front seats, faded paint.
, car has been stored inside for years , was state inspected and registered up to 2012 , then couldnt afford the insuranse
anymore. has very little outer body rust. NO ONE will look at this car , many have talked or e mailed , but if they dont
look i wont sell. its a good solid car for arround 5 grand , i have pics , but i wont take out the seats to photo the floor.
the floor is 85% solid , the trunk is not rotted out, tourque boxes are not perfect , but solid. ive had this car since
1978 and i wont give it away.
if your in the new england area and interested come and look , then we'll talk .

thanks for reading this post
Old 07-16-2015, 08:26 AM
daveopam
My Feedback: (9)

Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts

Hope you get some takers on this. Would be a shame to let such a great car keep sitting. The first car I remember as a kid was my Dad's '67 Charger. metallic red, spinners on the hub caps, sequential blinkers in the back. It was a 383 auto. Headers, cam, dual point dist. The glove box would drip on a rainy day :-)

David
Old 07-18-2015, 05:02 AM
WhiteRook
My Feedback: (38)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i start it up and drive it ocasionally , to keep everything from freezing up , and its not sitting directly on the cement
, i put down sheets of plywood, may keep it. ive had it since jc was wraped in swaddling cloth , for cripes sake.