Notices
Cars & Trucks - Full Scale Discuss full scale cars & trucks here

Post you dream cars here.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 01:37 AM
rideicon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Post you dream cars here.

the problem with the t-rex is that is is unable to accelerate hard through a corner, the inside front wheel will leave the ground, but it can come into a corner faster than most while breaking the width of the front and breaking weight to the front makes it stable, but side to side single rear wheel cars are unstable during accelerating!
a MUCH better car is the ariel atom
[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaWoo82zNUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaWoo82zNUA[/link]
Old 06-27-2007, 05:45 PM
wolfattak

I don't like that vid[:@][:@][:@]...It's sounds like a damn infomercial...I am a bike fanatic and the "race" between the bike and the car was staged. I mean they call it the fastest road car and thats fine but if your going to say it's faster then a bike then race one of equal "greatness". A Honda cbr 600rr is just not an equal race. Try racing a Ducati 1098 or a Y2K or an MV Agusta F4 1000R with a rider that knows how to lean a bike properly. The rider in the vid didn't even get his knee altheway down and was cruising the bike wide around corners. The Atom would have been chewed up spit out then eaten again when the bike laps it, if this race had been equal. It's kind of like saying your the strongest man in the world and comparing yourself to a 4 year old.[sm=75_75.gif]

The Atom might beat a y2k(the worlds fastest production motorcycle) only because it is bad in corners, but it wouldn't stand a chance against an f4 or a 1098.

Also I didnt mean to "flame" you it's Just that video is so fake...made me think of the magic bullet blender infomercials lol
Old 08-20-2007, 12:59 PM
rcnitrohead

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love this car and would love to drive it: Italdesign Shigera, fell in love after playing NFS Hot Persuit (3).

I like the Koenigsegg CCR too, very nice:

Also, who can forget the McLaren F1 LM?

Lamborghini Diablo VT, one of my favorites:

And I would absolutely kill to own this baby (Aston Martin DBR):

Old 08-20-2007, 05:31 PM
rideicon

ORIGINAL: wolfattak

I don't like that vid[:@][:@][:@]...It's sounds like a damn infomercial...I am a bike fanatic and the "race" between the bike and the car was staged. I mean they call it the fastest road car and thats fine but if your going to say it's faster then a bike then race one of equal "greatness". A Honda cbr 600rr is just not an equal race. Try racing a Ducati 1098 or a Y2K or an MV Agusta F4 1000R with a rider that knows how to lean a bike properly. The rider in the vid didn't even get his knee altheway down and was cruising the bike wide around corners. The Atom would have been chewed up spit out then eaten again when the bike laps it, if this race had been equal. It's kind of like saying your the strongest man in the world and comparing yourself to a 4 year old.[sm=75_75.gif]

The Atom might beat a y2k(the worlds fastest production motorcycle) only because it is bad in corners, but it wouldn't stand a chance against an f4 or a 1098.

Also I didnt mean to "flame" you it's Just that video is so fake...made me think of the magic bullet blender infomercials lol
the 1098 only has 140hp,
my R1 has 180 and my gsxr has 140hp...
those bikes are NOT that fast
the cbr600 is one of the best handling bikes on the planet....
how aggressive that course was the cbr600 would be the best bike to try to beat the atom, any other bike would weigh to much and have a little to much torque for that tight of a course.
that guy leaned great for the speeds he was going in those corners, yeah he could have taken it a little bit more but that bike was on street tires, just like the atom was on street tires, put them both on race tires and they would both be much faster, you cant lean a bike till your knee hits the ground on street tires, maybe some really good aftermarket tires but usually they are on race tires...
Old 08-22-2007, 07:31 AM
on pipe

Old school, but still looks good. Ross
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ol31408.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	746957  
Old 08-23-2007, 08:42 PM
rideicon

ross is that a gt35 in your avitar? or what size turbo? yours or just a random pic?

pic of stuff for my project, gt30 [>:]
500hp 4 cylinder!!
plus an additional 150hp with the assistance of nitrous!
Old 08-24-2007, 08:24 AM
on pipe

Rideicon, That is just a random picture I found on the 'net. It's been long enough that I don't remember where I found it! Nice set-up, what car is it going on? I'm just curious, can you get enough extra fuel through the injectors, or do you have to plumb extra lines to keep it rich enough? I'm old enough that I kind of missed out on this nitrous thing... Ross
Old 08-24-2007, 05:31 PM
rideicon

im running a 95 integra gsr, fully build 1.8 liter 4 cylinder..
1000cc injectors for the main fuel system, good to 500hp or more, then there are going to be secondary injectors for the nitrous system, thats not planed all out yet but the spots for both the extra injectors and nitrous nozzles are on the intake manifold already, should be around 650 with nitrous on... and like 110 gas, not pump gas, not enough displacement to get that power on pump gas unfortunately.. maybe a 300hp tune for 91 octain, not sure yet on that aspect of things..

pic of all my toys on here
[link=http://www.myspace.com/petthekittyz]my myspace[/link]
Old 08-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Mz

Old 08-26-2007, 11:08 AM
rideicon

hell yeah! V6 mid engine vtec! nsx's rock! they are a bit on the slow side for a mid engine car, but the handling is AWESOME and honda builds a d*mn good engine!
Old 08-31-2007, 04:15 PM
wolfattak

ORIGINAL: rideicon

the 1098 only has 140hp,
my R1 has 180 and my gsxr has 140hp...
those bikes are NOT that fast
the cbr600 is one of the best handling bikes on the planet....
how aggressive that course was the cbr600 would be the best bike to try to beat the atom, any other bike would weigh to much and have a little to much torque for that tight of a course.
that guy leaned great for the speeds he was going in those corners, yeah he could have taken it a little bit more but that bike was on street tires, just like the atom was on street tires, put them both on race tires and they would both be much faster, you cant lean a bike till your knee hits the ground on street tires, maybe some really good aftermarket tires but usually they are on race tires...
well you should do some research before you say stuff like that to a real motorcycle enthusiast...

1098 has 150 hp and 83.1 ft-lb of torque
an r1 has 157.1 hp and 76.2 ft-lb of torque
and a gixxer 1000 has 162.8 hp and 78 ft-lb of toque

The 1098 is the highest performing bike on the streets today... it has incredible handling... it has the overall tightest turning radius... the fastest acceleration and some best brakes... it's got a bit less power but the power it has is put to good damn use... extra horses doesn't mean more speed... it has the most torque in it's class and is lightest weight at 410 lb dry.... it's also tied with the cbr 1000 for the fastest 0-60 with a time of 2.7 sec but it does have the fastest quarter mile 9.79 sec

There is never to much torque... it's all in the skill of the rider and how they handle the torque they have (unless you have a ****ed up clutch torque is not a problem)

a 1098 can carry more speed through the corners, accelerate faster wenever it's straight, and brake later then a cbr

and as a side note... the cbr 600 is not the highest performing 600... the triumph daytona 675 takes the cake

I hate all you Friday night joyriders that just because you own a motorcycle you think you can call yourself enthusiasts
Old 09-01-2007, 03:09 PM
rideicon

well you should do some research before you say stuff like that to a real motorcycle enthusiast...

1098 has 150 hp and 83.1 ft-lb of torque
an r1 has 157.1 hp and 76.2 ft-lb of torque
and a gixxer 1000 has 162.8 hp and 78 ft-lb of toque

The 1098 is the highest performing bike on the streets today... it has incredible handling... it has the overall tightest turning radius... the fastest acceleration and some best brakes... it's got a bit less power but the power it has is put to good damn use... extra horses doesn't mean more speed... it has the most torque in it's class and is lightest weight at 410 lb dry.... it's also tied with the cbr 1000 for the fastest 0-60 with a time of 2.7 sec but it does have the fastest quarter mile 9.79 sec

There is never to much torque... it's all in the skill of the rider and how they handle the torque they have (unless you have a ****ed up clutch torque is not a problem)

a 1098 can carry more speed through the corners, accelerate faster wenever it's straight, and brake later then a cbr

and as a side note... the cbr 600 is not the highest performing 600... the triumph daytona 675 takes the cake

I hate all you Friday night joyriders that just because you own a motorcycle you think you can call yourself enthusiasts
are you serious? i never said the 1098 wasnt a good handling bike, but a 600 on that course would way outrun a liter bike
2005-06 yzf-R1 IS 180hp at the flywheel!!!
the only way you could take a 1098 to a sub 10 second quarter is if you weighed under 120lbs! and knew what you were doing would help too

im not a friday night joyrider, lol.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:23 AM
wolfattak

okay i don't even care anymore i just think the atom is a gay car... we're starting to get off topic... but i have to point out that the 05 and 06 r1 are different... the model was remodled for 2006 and remained the same on the 07 model wich does for a fact have 157.1 hp on a dyno... I'm not so sure about the 05's though... btw nice bikes... but i still see you as a joyrider if thats what you own... I've logged over 80 000 kms(not miles) on my beemer in the last 3 years and won 4 championships on my gixxer 1000....... unless you are a competative racer quads, db's and sports are all just toys... if you race correct me but none of those look race ready...
Old 09-04-2007, 05:52 AM
rideicon

okay i don't even care anymore i just think the atom is a gay car... we're starting to get off topic... but i have to point out that the 05 and 06 r1 are different... the model was remodled for 2006 and remained the same on the 07 model wich does for a fact have 157.1 hp on a dyno... I'm not so sure about the 05's though... btw nice bikes... but i still see you as a joyrider if thats what you own... I've logged over 80 000 kms(not miles) on my beemer in the last 3 years and won 4 championships on my gixxer 1000....... unless you are a competative racer quads, db's and sports are all just toys... if you race correct me but none of those look race ready...

hahahaha dude whatever
the 04, 05, 06 yzf R1 have the same body work
the 05 and 06 ARE THE SAME ENGINE AND EVERYTHING, 180hp to the flywheel, yamaha weird 5 valve per cylinder **** like they always used to do
it was 07 that got the change, new engine with 4 valve head, new chassis and fairings, its actually got something like 4 more hp than the 05 06
unless they do things differently in Canada ehh
i guess becuase i don't race competitively than i am a joy rider in your book, but that does not mean i dont know what im talking about, lol
and i have really been looking at getting a 1098 by the way, the power kinda lacks after riding the R1 in the streets, but not much, its hp is already wheel rated, not flywheel.
but the desmodromic valving system is one of the coolest set up's i have seen, and give dicati props for that, although the engines should last longer and make at least what the jap bikes make before im going to drop 20+k for a new one...

edit:
i think the t-rex is a gay car and would MUCH rather have a smartuki! having a single rear wheel doesnt alow you to accelerate as hard through corners, thats it, its physics...
on the other hand, i also think the atom is over hyped, maybe not over rated... but over hyped none the less, and the no body work is only cool for a track car, ive been thinking of building a K1 attack car for a while, you like those? [>:]

rear honda engine, much like the atom, but the body work is nice, and it doesnt weigh much more, and its cheaper to much find a un-assembled attack car for under 20K with everything minus engine than pay the 55k for the atom, well im off to work
Old 09-21-2007, 03:47 PM
wolfattak

... that looks pretty kool... i dunno what it is about it but for some reason the front end of the car in the pic reminds me of a toyota celica
Old 10-22-2007, 12:12 PM
PilotLight
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Twin_Flyer

The NEW Ford GT

[link=http://www.fordvehicles.com/fordgt/media_gallery.asp?gallery=PRODUCTION_PHOTO]Ford GT[/link]

[img][/img]
This car is slick. Wanna get one someday. Raced it in a Plymouth Satelite Sebring.

Name:	Ig12052.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	788035   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cy77443.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	788036  
Old 10-22-2007, 12:23 PM
PilotLight
My Feedback: (1)

Havin a little fun with the Ford GT at a traffic light.

http://media.putfile.com/Slap-Shifti...te-Sebring-360
Old 07-11-2008, 06:33 PM
coalminer

Being the true English gentleman that I am, this gorgeously styled Aston-Martin would be the one and only for me.
It knock's the spot's off all the rest LOL ! nothing else can really compare can it ? It might not be as fast as the rest, but if you are driving this beauty, you would like to be seen driving very slowly in it wouldn't you ?

Coalminer

Name:	Yw67796.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	286.7 KB
ID:	988643  
Old 07-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Slammed

that mustang was sick as hell LOL

ORIGINAL: aaron9696024

are you guys jk a mclaren f1 would rock the socks off of any of these cars when its at half throttle in 3rd gear 1-100 in 4 seconds 241 mph fastest production car untill recently beaten by konigsegg ccr then bugati veron but but its a better car than those its a proven race car it won at lemans its a great car to me the greates production car id rather have it that a ccr or a veron they would get worked on a track by the mclaren they build formula 1 cars so they know how to build race machines when konigsegg and bugatti know nothing and some other cars that are just amazing are the 1972 porsche 917/30 lemans car that won the 72' 24 hours du lemans 5.4 liter boxer v12 over head cam 2 valve twin turbo makeing 1100 hp at 9psi of boost and 1500hp at 32psi of boost the car only weighed 1600 pounds so thats basically a rocket ship like amazing and the mazda 787 b omg 4 rotary wankel rotary engine 900 hp at 10500 rpm won at lemans and the next year wankel rotary powered cars were outlawed that sucks listen to its beauty here

mazda 787b video
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...C5033BF826.htm
how nast does the idel and take off sound it amazes me how quick that thing revs

another 787b u must hear the idle sounds funky but wait till they rev it , it like amazes me how quick the throttle response is that motor is like a v12 2 stroke i almost wanna say it sounds more snappy than a f1 car but i dont know its just awsome tho
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...4DC362C3FB.htm

dosent that remind u of a rc car , rim rim rim
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...B42A7D7C75.htm

if you dont think that that is just plain awsome then theres definently something really wrong with you because that is the sound of pure performance!!

here is the 917/30 and if u say i see no turbochargers on that motor well take a peek at the pic of the rear of the car and u will see them
http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...t=248&ei=UTF-8

heres the info on it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_917

most powerful road racing car ever right there, the only thing that came close was the mclaren formula 1 cars running turbo motors back in the day 1200 hp in qualifying setup

and heres my baby the mclaren f1
http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...3,911&ei=UTF-8
what a beauty

and heres something that makes most cars look sissy some unlimited off road score baja 1000 racing
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...2F387C75445087
me and my pops build things like that but a litle less expensive and i race dirt bikes a bit so the des and 24 hour endurance racing is the greatest to me

u know alot of cars can make 1000 hp but how long can they make that kida power a honda civic can do it but how long can u race one before it breaks how useable is the power all top end no low rpm grunt its all about the lemans cars u gotta give them credit making 1000 hp for a day straight being pinned down every corner when some 1000 hp drag motors need to be completely rebuilt after a few runs

o and speaking of 1000 hp heres a 1450 hp mustang http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9...272D9A953D.htm think that would keep up with that mazda or porsch not a chance maby a mclaren on a straight tho

and this is awsome too formula 1 the most high teck race cars in the world but those 3.0 liter motors wouldent last makeing 900 hp for much longer than 5 hours i would say because they only have to use them for 2 races in f1 so they are probably only truly good for 3 races which would be about 5 hours i thinkhttp://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=587563100&n=2&&Mytoken=D07AF235-6AA4-13EB-AA9C719CE5E97EE219472905

allright have fun guys i hope u watch those videos the way that mazda sounds makes me happy
Old 07-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Slammed

oh and My dream cars are as follows

Pagani Zonda
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/P...g-up_60161.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/P...ear_101614.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/T...a-vs_35913.htm

Lemans with nelson racing engine

http://www.nelsonracingengines.com/v...UTCHINHIGH.wmv
Old 07-12-2008, 10:32 PM
JuiceMT2

I'll never want a car - trucks only for me. But a nice truck doesn't really fit as a dream car. So my dream car is the Saleen S7.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:28 PM
67ford

67,ford mustang elenor
Old 12-15-2008, 06:30 PM
67ford

ford will always be better than any 1 else
Old 12-15-2008, 11:33 PM
traxxaspede

ariel atom

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=...l+atom&spell=1
http://www.arielatom.com/

ferrari daytona

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...h+Images&gbv=2

ireal (jk) thats just for lazy people

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=...lchair&spell=1
Old 12-16-2008, 12:09 AM
MadManAndrew

Corvette ZR1, fastest production vehicle on EARTH. Go to your local Chevy dealership and take a test drive...
'09 Camaro with the ZR1 motor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.