65.22%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

dodge vs chevy

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 11:23 PM
rideicon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: dodge vs chevy

whoever posted this is retarded, there are hundereds of variables, many superchargers running many boost pullys, many different set ups for internal compression and fuel and timming and cam timming and everything else, but in a straight line a stock viper, newer one that is not those old 94's with onle 450hp, but like 99+ would beat a camaro with a "BOLT ON" supercharger and no other mods, given a set amount you could make eather one run as fast as you want. the viper has a huge heavy engine but the car itself is pretty light, not as much as the camaro though.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:26 PM
rideicon

If eather only has a bolt on supercharger id choose.... wait for it... my integra, fully build b18c1, gt30 turbo stacked with a jackson racing supercharger and a full stand alone ecu, over 630hp in a car that weighs under 2300lbs[>:]
Old 03-26-2007, 01:22 AM
Silentbob343

ohh this won't end well
Old 03-26-2007, 07:33 AM
Compstall

ORIGINAL: rideicon

If eather only has a bolt on supercharger id choose.... wait for it... my integra, fully build b18c1, gt30 turbo stacked with a jackson racing supercharger and a full stand alone ecu, over 630hp in a car that weighs under 2300lbs[>:]
Is that a brushless motor? Oh....wait for it.... I call BS. Show us pics of your turbo AND supercharger under that hood. Or, wait for it.... is the last time you ever used a camera back in 2005?
Old 03-26-2007, 11:01 AM
Silentbob343

ORIGINAL: Compstall

[img]http://myspace-632.vo.llnwd.net/00076/23/63/76653632_l.jpg[/iage]
Is that a brushless motor? Oh....wait for it.... I call BS. Show us pics of your turbo AND supercharger under that hood. Or, wait for it.... is the last time you ever used a camera back in 2005?
While it's not a run of the mill setup there are several twincharged vehicles running out there. Owner of Forced Air tech did it to his STi, I've seen it done to the previously supercharged Mini Cooper S, and the Golf GT in Europe twincharges to help get the 1.4L moving. Of course every review I've seen for the twincharged golf says for the price just pass on by and get the GTi.

Oh almost forgot..guy over at NASIOC goes by the name red devil who recently twin charged his Legacy wagon. He fabbed a custom supercharger setup some years back and recently added a turbo.
I mean who'd suspect that to be twincharged?
http://www.vincentfurniture.com/phot...ureofwagon.jpg
Old 03-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Compstall

I know it's possible, I just think we have another internet tire-kicker here.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Silentbob343

I know it's possible, I just think we have another internet tire-kicker here.
heh very true, but if his car is what he says you have to appreciate the sleeper look he's got going.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:40 AM
rideicon

thats a jdm front end conversion, the car is still 2 colors, working on the body work. i have a pic of the enternals of the engine

the engines not in the car yet but everything is together. the engine bottom end has been built and sleved, 9:1 comp. the head has been done over sized valves, springs, and toda stage 1 turbo cams. i had the jackson racing supercharger on it originaly with a mechanical fmu but the fmu failed and blew the engine and thats what started this build. i have a gt30 turbo but no manifold yet, still debating if we are going to do a manifold or remote mount set up like ststurbo.com does. we have done a few turbo vehicles at the shop running duel boost set ups and the results are psychotic. the only thing that comes close to my integra is the sti we did with 700hp on a link electra stand alone and a gt42 turbo, but that car is alot heavier than mine [>:]
[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5419288/tm.htm]click here[/link] the other "what 1 to 1 do you drive" at the bottom is the rest of my vehicles, you can tell i go over board with my builds...
or go here [link=http://www.darkforcez.com/]http://www.darkforcez.com/[/link] if you wanna buy my truck... or my revo or jato, lol
or my [link=http://www.myspace.com/petthekittyz]myspace[/link], its set to private but i'll except you if you send me a message saying you wanna see my stuff
if you still don't believe, whatever, lol. its all good. no one ever does.... [>:]
Old 03-27-2007, 01:52 AM
rideicon

i am familiar with the twincharged sti's but i haven't seen another vehicle with it besides mine...
we've only done duel turbos in-line to compound boost, works amazing! but never superchargers except mine that is [>:]
Old 03-27-2007, 04:42 AM
Silentbob343

i am familiar with the twincharged sti's but i haven't seen another vehicle with it besides mine...
we've only done duel turbos in-line to compound boost, works amazing! but never superchargers except mine that is [>:]
New 1.4 Golf GT, The Mini Cooper was in some mag..thinking C&D, and well Red Devil's Legacy wagon is over on NASIOC in his build thread. He's had that thread going on 2+ years. Just recently added the Turbo and then blew a piston at the track so he's rebuilding the motor.

Speaking of GT42R have you seen the Black evo from Florida done up at AMS, very sick car. I haven't seen anyting about it in a while, but IIRC it was at 900WHP. Nasty highway car.
http://www.amsperformance.com/chrisevo.php

Did you fill the motor? Looks like it. Remote mount on a Honda hmm I've seen it on a GTO, but not on a smaller engine car. Wouldn't a remote mount cause the turbo to become the lowest point require a pump? I never really looked, but it would seem so.

ahh just read their FAQ and it requires another pump for the return.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Compstall

Sounds like a lot of fun. Anyway, make that another thread. Back on topic.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:29 PM
rideicon

Sounds like a lot of fun. Anyway, make that another thread. Back on topic.
Mkay... i believe the topic has been voted retarded.... the viper is in a different class, and there are some factory venom vipers that have crazy power and factory boost. a camaro can do the same thing but takes money in the motor to do so, but will cost way less in the long run...
heres some pics of my cage now that its finished up, need to finish the body work and put the windows back in and get her all put back together.

Old 03-28-2007, 03:17 AM
rideicon

what no more **** talkers? lol
Old 11-01-2007, 10:47 AM
RAD124

wow this was a rwally good argument lol i enjoyed it trcky2 u need to listen to robby he knows what he is talkin bout man
Old 11-01-2007, 02:42 PM
trckey2

wow, i actualy forgot about this thread. Yeah it was fun to listen to it all and argue, lol.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:45 AM
RAD124

but now about the acura ok granted u have the cage in it but still over 630 horses im findin it hard to belive bro i wanna c some pics of the motor
Old 11-07-2007, 01:07 PM
trckey2

yeah so do i. or else a picture of a dyno slip