Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: chevy s10 v8

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

chevy s10 v8

hi

im rebuilding a 1988 extended cab chevy s10 with a v8, right now its back from the paint shop and the cab, doors, front fenders, inner fenders, hood, rad support is all freshly painted black with a couple coats of clear
    it also have new door rubbers, window rubbers, windsheild, door handles and the floor inside is protected by gravel guard coating

now im looking for a bed, i need a short bed that the floor and crossmembers are ok
    here in canada we have snow so with the salt they use during winter its really hard to find a nice one that isnt rusted
    so if anybody have one let me know !

the engine will be a sbc 350 or a 383, not sure yet

will have rear rollpan, front repro chrome grill, 3" front drop 4" rear drop, tinted windows and custom chrome front bumper with fog lights

it will be a street/quarter mile beast with some mickey thompsons in the rear !

ill post pics later when i bring my camera with me, but it will look a bit like this one,[img][/img]

i just wanna know if anybody else have one so we can share pics, tips and tricks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ax72745.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	228.6 KB 
ID:	1297246  
    My worst nightmare is that after I die, my wife sells all my RC stuff for what I told her I paid for it.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: chevy s10 v8

Nice truck. I've done a few V8 S-dimes. Love 'em!
    Using plastic to take over the balsa world!