Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

There's Some Really Exciting Stuff Coming From CEN!!

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

There's Some Really Exciting Stuff Coming From CEN!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 01:20 PM
The Real Dogman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default There's Some Really Exciting Stuff Coming From CEN!!

Hey Guys!!

CEN is alive and well!!

I alsoknow there are alot of really cool thing's boiling over at CEN! in fact some of you already know about the eGST.

But do you know about this?

CENRacing Brushless Turn Key Conversion Kit

Tell me thats not a killer deal!!

I have one coming!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 04:10 PM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: There's Some Really Exciting Stuff Coming From CEN!!

That is a good deal. I've already got the SMRC plates and converted mine to BL mamba monster. It's insanly fast. What I need is parts for my GST.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:05 AM
The Real Dogman

Jason,

What parts do you need?? You can go to the CENRacing website or you can go thru me if you prefer... Either way you have access to all that CEN has to offer!!
Old 02-14-2013, 09:36 AM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: The Real Dogman

Jason,

What parts do you need?? You can go to the CENRacing website or you can go thru me if you prefer... Either way you have access to all that CEN has to offer!!
My name is James but you were close lol, I did need tie rods and C hubs but I fabricated some to hold me over for now. So thats awesome CEN is finally back online. Does CEN Sell the aluminum Arms? Aluminum C Hubs etc?

I purchased a set off aluminum A arms off of e-bay but they are JUNK, the actual aluminum is fine but the threaded upper arms snap like crazy. The stock upper A arms threaded rod was twice as thick as these cheapo aftermarket Aluminum A arms. Thanks for the info!
Old 02-14-2013, 10:00 AM
The Real Dogman

Sorry Jason,

My memory is not what it used to be.

The Aluminum A-Arms are on back order but let me see if there is a future run planned.

I do have to mention I took all the aluminum a_arms off of my rigs because it was just too much for these beasts. When you crash the shock has to go somewhere so I kept the Aluminum bulkheads and went back to the plastic arms, not another break since!! And as rare as it is, I figured if it does break, super fast and super cheap fix, keep a few in your feild box and never go home because of a broken A-Arm
Old 02-18-2013, 10:11 AM
mopartybob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I for one am happy to hear this news, I just purchased a Matrix 5sc, for an entry level gasser, this thing has withstood three days of torture testing by my 16 yro son, he's literally gone out of his way to beat the snot out of it....no problems so far, MPB
Old 02-21-2013, 02:15 PM
CEN USA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Mopartybob,

Super glad to hear you are happy with your 1/5 scale short course truck. They are very cool trucks and fun!!

If you or anyone needs parts or support please feel free to use the info in my signature to get it! i will personally answer the phone!!
Old 07-27-2014, 10:39 AM
Losilstxxl2012

Hello, My name is Todd. I was reading the post on this page concerning CEN being alive and running. I was given a CEN 7.7 which was not running and did a complete strip down, it now runs perfect and seems to be over built which is awesome, very amazing truck. Is there a parts supplier in the US or is eBay the only place to get parts. I plan on keeping this truck for a while. I have been stock piling parts as many parts as i can but I can not seem to find the axle ends which I have broke two of. Any advise. Thank you
Old 08-13-2014, 03:18 AM
savage dust bunny

Try ordering directly from CEN, that's what I do most of the time. The ship, usually, within 24 hours.