Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Cen Monster truck.

Old 12-13-2012, 05:45 PM
DESERT RATT
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cen Monster truck.

Hey all,

I bought a Cen Monster truck ten or eleven so years ago. I left the hobby for 9 years and am nowgetting my interest back. I took all my R/C goodies and put them in storage.

Is there any updates availableso Ican keep this truck up and running? It was a great truck formy useage, Iused it for justaround my 2-1/2 acres. Just a once in a while go out and kick it around.

I really enjoyed this truck although Ihave an RC10, Hpi and old Kyosho that I did some tricking out on, especially the RC10.

My questions are.are parts still available if Ibreak something? I've read that they maybe went out of business? I always hated theway the body fit, Iremember it was a 1/10 scale. Is a larger body available? Maybe a 1/8th? And last,What enginesor even a electric conversion is available these days? I had a good running engine but haven't tried to start it since I drug it out.

Thanks for any inputyou may haveit will be well appreciated.

Ratt.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:53 AM
hooleydog
My Feedback: (24)

Default RE: Cen Monster truck.

Hi Gen racing is not out of business. I get my parts from here, and eBay. They only take a week to arrive at my door, AND they do have a electric conversion for the truck. But it's not cheap..

http://cenracing.shptron.com/c/r-c-p...g=1&pp=12&pg=1

Oh I do have a spare body (if you want it) for 35 bucks shipped (It's in good shape)

Mike..
Old 12-26-2012, 06:15 PM
DESERT RATT
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: Cen Monster truck.

Thanks for the reply and web address, I bought a 1/8 body for it. I'll have to open up the wheel wells some for it to fit. Prepainted and shipping was around $25.00
Old 01-31-2014, 01:21 PM
Losilstxxl2012

Yes I get my parts from Ebay as well Even Amazon has some stuff. Bad Azz truck