Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

12mm to 14mm hex wheel adapter DrHonda?

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

12mm to 14mm hex wheel adapter DrHonda?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 04:28 PM
mulletman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 12mm to 14mm hex wheel adapter DrHonda?

do you know when your web site will be up?
Old 11-30-2005, 05:38 PM
alvinl

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Friday is payday! You couldn't have better timing.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:43 AM
Dr Honda
My Feedback: (4)

The parts are ready!!

So… If you didn’t win the contest, and you want to order some of the 14mm wheel adaptors… They are now available. I have about 20 adaptors cut… so it’s first come, first served. I will ship Saturday morning for the first batch. And, I will be cutting more parts over the weekend, so if you place your order this weekend… the order will go out on Monday.

The ordering info is listed above (or on the last page)… but if you have any questions… just PM me.

Thanks guys.
Old 12-03-2005, 08:51 AM
Dr Honda

Mulletman…

Sorry… I missed your question.

I don’t think my web site will be up until after Christmas. I wanted something up sooner, but my connection for free hosting didn’t like the idea of a commercial site. (too much band width) He said he would do it… but there was some reluctance in his voice. And since it was a favor… I didn’t want to push our friendship.

So, I need to find a cheap place to host a commercial site. I know there are a lot of places out there… but I just don’t think I’ll have the time until after holidays.

But… anytime you need something… for now, just PM me. I’ve sold a few things to people who never even posted on these threads. (shock tower and hex threads)
Old 12-03-2005, 09:01 PM
mulletman

ok thanks, no problem that you missed me you have all lot to to look after with that contest, (well its over now but did have a lot to do)
Old 12-05-2005, 08:22 PM
alvinl

Got my new 14mm hex adapters today. Thanks DrHonda. Great job as always. I will post a pic of my truck sporting some new sneakers AND an ARO license plate!!! Like the stickers.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:33 AM
Dr Honda

Thanks

The stickers were a last minute thing. I had the secretary, at my day job, run them off of a color laser printer. They will be water proof… but I think they are slightly transparent. So, they need to be on a white background. I’m looking into getting some real stickers made.

Yes… please post a picture or two of the truck with the new wheels. (I need them for my web site)
Old 12-06-2005, 11:49 AM
poor judgement

bugger... stickers? awww giz a go!!
Old 12-06-2005, 02:51 PM
Scouser

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Stickers?!![sm=sunsmiley.gif]
Old 12-06-2005, 03:11 PM
cenracer1

stickers!!!!! I love stickers... I sent the money to you today, should see in a day or so.... Don't forget the stickers... At least your secretary makes you stickers.. Mine just give me attitude[:@]
Old 12-06-2005, 07:24 PM
poor judgement

what u need, DrH, is a load of photos of Cen trucks/Cars/Buggies covered with your stickers - they will be ideal for your website yknow... get that secretary busy and knock them stickers out at $2.50 a pop, jobs a good un eh?

pics thread alert! some proper action shots, decent backdrops - yknow the kind of thing... lets have some classy shots for the guy who has pulled us outta the proverbial... if the Doc wants em that is... i guess... erm.. im done...
Old 12-06-2005, 08:12 PM
azzman

#*ck the stickers, I want a secretary......[X(]
Old 12-06-2005, 11:07 PM
alvinl

Here are a couple pics. Sorry, my truck is a little dirty and I did a lousey job gluing one of the tires.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl29351.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	366150   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kf14583.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	366151   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn35314.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	366152   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ni22954.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	366153   Click image for larger version

Name:	Us53876.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	366154  
Old 12-07-2005, 09:13 AM
mulletman

man that truck looks nice, nice and shiney
Old 12-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Dr Honda

ORIGINAL: poor judgement

what u need, DrH, is a load of photos of Cen trucks/Cars/Buggies covered with your stickers - they will be ideal for your website yknow... get that secretary busy and knock them stickers out at $2.50 a pop, jobs a good un eh?

pics thread alert! some proper action shots, decent backdrops - yknow the kind of thing... lets have some classy shots for the guy who has pulled us outta the proverbial... if the Doc wants em that is... i guess... erm.. im done...
I think a picture thread with trucks sporting ARO Products stickers would be great. Give me a few days, and I’ll see if I can find someone to make real stickers. If I can’t find anyone to do real stickers that I can afford, I’ll try to get some white mylar or vinyl stock to print on. (they will look better)

Also, I’m relieved to see them on a truck. Since I don’t have a FF… it’s kind of a shot in the dark when I’m making parts for it.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:17 PM
mulletman

well not exactly shot in the dark, you have so many ff owners in this forum, that if you need a question its not to hard to get an answer.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:14 PM
poor judgement

DrHonda - not meaning to push my luck here... but could we have small, medium and large stickers? i know, i know - but it would give options as to where they will fit and thereby look nice and professional with a bit of luck (just thinking of your website/marketing mate)
Old 12-08-2005, 12:47 PM
alvinl

PJ. He did send me 2 sizes of stickers, I just have not used the larger ones yet.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:16 AM
RogersRacing

Hi from Melbourne, Australia Every-one,
Cenracer1, PJ, DR Honda,alvini, et al,
I have been reading and searching and, thanks to many that have gone before me, I have managed to
(a)avoid starting any pre-existing threads,
(b)learn that google really does have a lot of info
(c)resist the temptation to ask you about wheels for the MT2 (thats been a killer!!)
(d)stocked up on Zoloft, Jack and a bought a handgun off eBay ready for the next 14mm Hex nut adaptor enquiry!!

In all seriousness, I have purchased a MT2 Fun Factor for my and my 10 y.o's enjoyment and wanted to get some info from you guys about who you would recommend to do international mailorder with from the States as the cost for spares here is getting a bit stoopid. I don't mind the re-sellers making a bit of a profit but US$12 for GX12 diff-cups is a bit rich.
I'd appreciate any help from you experts and look forward to some good comms with you all.

Thanks and Regards,

Chris & Dane Rogers

P.S. I love the smell of Nitro in the Morning.

Cen MT2, NT-16, JT Racing Chassis, JT Racing Strut Towers, Alloy Shocks, Alloy Brake Block, Empty Wallet.javascript:void(AddText(''))
Old 12-09-2005, 02:52 AM
dustin7837
My Feedback: (1)

I am not sure about Australia, but i live in Canada and i have had good luck with Headrush hobbies, and offshore electics. It took me a while to finally find someone who would ship international and still have reasonable prices and these are the best i could find.
Good luck
Old 12-09-2005, 09:27 AM
cenracer1

Chris... as I live in the states I don't havee too many problems with shipping, but I have used offshore electronics in the past and I am very happy with the top notch service... He (steve) stocks all the common crash parts that you will need and probably can get others... send him an E-mail and see what he can do.. He's got my vote..

P.S. Welcome the the club
Glad you have a sense of humor... you'll need one here.......Also... don't hijack poor judgements threads... Sorry PJ
Old 12-09-2005, 12:10 PM
poor judgement

nice intro mate, good to see u did ur homework before posting...

offshore electonics and ehobbies seem to pop up a lot for international sales. personally i am a keen ebayer, but many of my bits still come from US ebay - if u think Oz is pricey, try the UK mate... £42 for an alloy brake seat, £24 for a pair of cvds...

also [link=http://www.toyhaus.com/ff4wdst.html]this[/link] is a kind of parts bible to most of us - there is a link on it to 2 speed part numbers too.

another jt chassis eh? was that bought as a complete truck off ebay by any chance? one kept popping up on ebay.au a bit back. mind those shock towers...

u could try http://censpares.com/ if u really get stuck for parts... actually thats a joke, stay clear, he really screws up orders, ignores emails, invoices u for parts u didnt ask for etc etc (eh azzman?)

many thanks for hijacking someone elses thread instead of one of my ramblings and welcome to the erm... well, forum i guess.

ps St Kilda is one of my favourite places in Oz, (apart from the J turn senario) u anywhere near there?
Old 12-09-2005, 12:31 PM
azzman

Yea welcome Chris and Dane...good luck with the truck...
Old 12-09-2005, 08:35 PM
RogersRacing

Thanks for that Folks,
(I havn't really used forums before getting involved with R/C so I hope I'm replying through the correct channels!)

I will check out these sites and see how I progress. Yes the guy I bought the MT2 off on eBay had brought it in from the States himself. He was running it on 10% heli fuel and I was having all sorts of trouble getting it running properly until I changed to 20% now it runs consistantly. The front diff housing does not seem to mate to the JT chassis perfectly and I'm having trouble setting the suspension to prevent the diff-cups breaking.(Just got my olives today brothers, so be calm....) but it's an impressive machine after a 20 year old Kyosho!!!

I cant seem to detect the shift happening in the 2 speed. How do adjust the shift point.

We got NO user-manual or instructions with the truck so I have been flying pretty blind up till now.

Regards,
Chris
Old 12-09-2005, 08:37 PM
RogersRacing

Hey there PJ,
What are you referring to about the strut towers. You obviously know something I needd to know..

Regards

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.