Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

Cen Genesis..SE vs LE...Help

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Cen Genesis..SE vs LE...Help

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 04:18 AM
LV_beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cen Genesis..SE vs LE...Help

OK im going to go order a truck online but im having a little trouble. These are the 2 trucks, CEN Genesis LE, or the CEN Genesis SE. They both look very close but can anyone tell me the difference between the 2 ? The regular Genesis is out the question. It's the LE or the SE. Please can tell me which one is better as far as coming with the most goodies ? Thanks for your time reading this & the help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-01-2006, 04:25 AM
Jman44

Default RE: Cen Genesis..SE vs LE...Help

I am not aware of a "SE" does this stand for second edition? Definately go for the LE regardless because it is the newest and most upgraded. I have one and love it.
Old 01-01-2006, 06:11 AM
CEN Racing

There is only 1 edition. THe SE or LE are the same thing. THe offical name is LE , stand for limited edition. Some website will advertise it as the SE , ie, special edition. But they are the same thing.
Old 01-02-2006, 02:40 AM
bmauney

Which would be a great purchase for my Genesis for racing

Sure Fire .32
3.6hp @ 38,000rpm
for $200

or the

Novarossi Rex .28
2.85hp @ 33,500
for $350
Old 01-02-2006, 03:22 AM
RC30GTR

Based on the spec. The sure fire .32 wins in every category... i say go with that one.
Old 01-04-2006, 04:06 AM
LV_beginner

Im buying the genesis limited edition, mind is made up, no other alternative. I notice we have CEN guy here, Hey!. Is cen in the future make even better upgrades for the truck such as another engine, more bodies, rims, pipes , etc ? This is the truck I have been waiting for to get back into rc. Whats the average speed ? Also I found a place that will send me the truck for $569.00 & got a coupon code for free shipping . Do anyone know of a cheaper dealer ? You people have been so helpful & I think I read CEN RACING is an employee or somethin. If so I dont see other companies with a very active forum member to help with his advice, thats great. Everyone here is great & with the advice I got here I know I will purchase what I want. I'm sure I will be here soon asking about repair & upgrade. Good to know there is a forum with alot of people willing to take the time to help a complete stranger out of a jam. Really I love this place & look forward for talking soon. Thanx
The $569 model is the limited.
Old 01-04-2006, 04:23 AM
LV_beginner

Sorry one more question. As far as upgrades I know the LE has tons. I know about the 4 wheel & changing the steering to a 200oz servo but whatelse is there that can be done to this truck besides rollacage. Keep in mind im talking about the limited edition. Is there small pieces that are better than the stock limited ? You get the point, any info would be great, Thanx alot.
Old 01-04-2006, 08:10 AM
bmauney

LV_beginner

Here is a start for Hop-ups the role bar they have here is the best. Do a search on Crazy Nut Head and get a better cooling head for the big .46

http://www.neweramodels.com/
Old 01-04-2006, 10:56 PM
PorkSword

Sorry, off subject. LV Beginner how is the track coming along? If you need help I am willing to lend a hand. My friends and I have built two tracks, none to the scale you are talking about but I have some experience. I live in Summerlin but I don't mind the drive. There are no tracks anywhere around my place. Let me know if I can help.
Old 01-04-2006, 11:49 PM
RC30GTR

Nice choice. I have a genesis myself. Tough truck, kicking ass.... you will be happy with it.