Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

Getting in touch with CEN via email

Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Getting in touch with CEN via email

Old 02-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Cainlord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting in touch with CEN via email

Is anyone having luck getting responses back from CEN via email? I am looking for a few questions to be answered, but don't really need the answers immedicately (say in 3 - 7 days response time) but I haven't heard back from them at all.

I don't have a problem calling but I am looking to see if this is going to be what to expect from them when it comes to support via email so I know that if I have some questions that don't require immediate answers, I may just pool them all together.

Old 02-02-2006, 02:04 PM
michelob78

Default RE: Getting in touch with CEN via email

I had no luck, I emailed cen about a month ago I still have not heard anything...... Please cen hire somebody to reply to email.
Old 02-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Cainlord

thats a shame. You figure in 1 month you should be able to get a response.

Hopefully CEN has someone reading there support forum about this. It would be most beneficial to CEN to have someone working emails, or at least have a board like on AE site that they can check and respond to questions. That way people can just scan it for answers. Heck, should do that here in this forum .
Old 02-02-2006, 02:09 PM
jadda

I have great experience from mailing them, the longest I have had to wait is 1 day.
Old 02-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Cainlord

jadda: Can you shoot them the following questions, maybe our emails are getting trapped in a spam filter:

Here is the list I have:

1. When will we see different springs for the Matrix buggy
2. When will we be able to download the NX .26 manual?
3. What is the default breakin needle settings for the NX .26 engine?
4. Will a better Matrix setup sheet be available, similar in quality to the Genesis / Nemesis sheet?
5. What is the starting setup for the Matrix down to the diff fluids to use?

I think that is about all I have, can you email this to them and response to this link with there responses?
Old 02-02-2006, 02:44 PM
jadda

Hi Cainlord
I will respond to this topic when CEN respond to my e-mail
I hope they respond soon
Maybe they block my e-mail address now when they read that I have great experience with the e-mail support hehehe
just kidding
Old 02-02-2006, 02:49 PM
Cainlord

jadda, thank you for any help you can provide.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:01 AM
RC30GTR

I have pretty good luck by calling/emailing them... but i usually call cuz i just dont like to wait...
Old 02-03-2006, 01:13 AM
dustin7837
My Feedback: (1)

I tried emailing them before christmas and didnt get any answers back then i tried again about a week ago and still no answer.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:28 AM
Tinybaum

Your best bet it so call them, they dont seem to do well with email, and they know it, they see all the *****ing about it on the forums. Call them, or PM CEN Racing on the board, they are pretty good with that. I am pretty sure they check the board daily, but only respond it seems like when they have something in the racing world they accomplished to talk about.

If i were you, ask your questions here and someone will help you, or contact Toyhaus

Customer Service
ToyHaus, Inc.
(702) 222-1600

Seems to be well educated on CEN products and is very helpful. . . .nicest person I have delt with in a long time. I am sure on some of the few things i have had to buy already that i could have found cheaper but Toyhaus's customer service is worth the few extra cent.

Tiny
Old 02-04-2006, 01:21 AM
Sal Khan

Another vote for Toyhaus here.

Sean there seems to be not only more knowledgable, but more willing to help as well. It would seem all they do is break, fix, and test CEN cars (I'm sure it's not true) and that's a very good thing.

I would also recommend that if you're looking for parts (and to not take advantage of his/their expertise), Toyhaus is an excellent place to deal with. There is no one local to me (Raleigh, NC) who has a consistant selection of parts for my Fun Factor Rally, but to date (And about $200 later) - Toyhaus has come through with excellent prices, full availability, and the shipping isn't that bad - I just recommend waiting 'til you break a lot of things which is about once a week for me.

Don't tell him I sent you though. He might kick you in the nuts for it.
Old 02-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Scouser

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I e-mailed them about 18 months ago. Expecting a reply any day now!
Old 02-06-2006, 03:40 PM
jadda

I hope this helps Cainlord!
E-mailed them again to day and they did responded witn in an hour.

1. The Matrix stock spring is the best all around spring we have tested so far. Our pro-drivers has been using them with good results. More spring rates are being R&D at this time.
2. We do not have a manual for NX26 at this time. Please refer to the factory matrix manual for parts and information.
3. Top - 3 turns Mid - 1/2 in from flush , bottom - 4 turns in from flush
4/5. The matrix setup sheet from pro-driver Andrew Smolinck, Jason Ashton will be available for download within the next few days. Attached is Jason's lastest setup

So enjoy
Old 02-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Cainlord

Jadda : Thanks! can you email me that latest setup to [email protected]?

I also got a response from the Team Manager and they are going to look into that breakage I found and will send me out a replacement once they receive mine in.
Old 03-11-2006, 01:44 AM
ZZY

ORIGINAL: Sal Khan

Another vote for Toyhaus here.

Sean there seems to be not only more knowledgable, but more willing to help as well. It would seem all they do is break, fix, and test CEN cars (I'm sure it's not true) and that's a very good thing.

I would also recommend that if you're looking for parts (and to not take advantage of his/their expertise), Toyhaus is an excellent place to deal with. There is no one local to me (Raleigh, NC) who has a consistant selection of parts for my Fun Factor Rally, but to date (And about $200 later) - Toyhaus has come through with excellent prices, full availability, and the shipping isn't that bad - I just recommend waiting 'til you break a lot of things which is about once a week for me.

Don't tell him I sent you though. He might kick you in the nuts for it.
Yep, I've gotten great/fast service from Toyhaus too. I wish all businesses I deal with were as responsive.