Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Upper Bell Crank broke

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 08:33 PM
bweiler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upper Bell Crank broke

The plastic upper bell crank on my servo saver broke. CEN makes an aluminum replacement. Seems coincidental, like a conspiracy to get me to buy the parts that should have been on the car in the first place. Maybe I am reading too much into this. And then again ...
Old 08-25-2008, 08:45 PM
93firebird

Default RE: Upper Bell Crank broke

nope you're not its the way they operate. It's the same thing with the NX series gears, should have used the quality parts to begin with instead they use the cheap then get more money from you when they break.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:13 PM
mx757

its an RTR. of course some of the parts are going to occasionally break. the FRE has all the "hop up" parts included and retails for the same cost as the RTR, but is less the radio and engine stuff. ask anyone. RTR's are meant to get you out and running quickly and simply, however there are always option parts that will be better and stronger than what the RTR comes with.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:05 AM
Scr3w

The FRE doesn't include the billet upper bellcrank or the CNC knuckles (as it should), but its still priced below the competitors when you add those one.

An item of note however: I was told by Cen that the Matrix C2 has a revised bellcrank and steering knuckle setup. I'm not sure if these are billet parts, but I do know that there are revised billet parts on the way as well... if they're not one in the sam