Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

.12 tuning help, recommended needle settings.

Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

.12 tuning help, recommended needle settings.

Old 03-10-2007, 03:55 PM
raychristofer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default .12 tuning help, recommended needle settings.

Hello group i have an older .12 engine onroad car. had it for yrs but never got it to run very long im new to nitro and don know much. heres the problems. i ccan get it to start but when i give little gas it trys to shut off. when i can coax it to go full speed its great but eventually air bubbles form in the fuel line from the gas tank to the carb or maybe its that the engine stops sucking the gas but either way it shuts off. i love the car an i don understand why the lhs calls cen junk its strong and well built to me. plz group give me the recommended needle settings for idle , low and high end. and how to fine tune it from there.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:53 PM
burningpoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: .12 tuning help, recommended needle settings.

I have a old TA rc10 nitro ds and it has a .12 in it. from all the way in it's 2 full turns out on both screews and play with it from there. I adjust by ear and feel of the car so I can't help you for the rest

it's the os max .12