Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Nemesis - Finally

Old 08-21-2007, 04:45 PM
TigerTail
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nemesis - Finally

After lurking around the truck forums for a while, I finally decided to pop for a Nemesis. I also got the Venom 6V battery to mount up front, the 333 in/oz steering servo, the diff lock for the center diff and 120,000 diff fluid for the other diffs. I got a rotostart also. The Ofna primer/filter/check valve is on its way too. No racing in my future as I fly in pattern contests and don't have the time to race a truck too. Just something RC to tear up the yard with. I hope to be building a small track in the back yard some time in the future. Is there any gearing changes available to get a better hole shot. Top speed is not a big concern as my longest strightaway will only be about 120' long. I guess I could add 3rd gear if I needed more top end after a gear set change. Thanks
Old 08-21-2007, 06:10 PM
Wild Doogie

Default RE: Nemesis - Finally

Sounds like your on the same path I'm doing. What about the stock pipe. Take out the baffles or change the pipe to an 86 or any suggestions? I have not heard of any follow up performance on the baffle mods have you? Don't forget to add to roto Start after about 1 gallon usage per The Real Dogman.

Wild Doogie
Old 09-11-2007, 09:18 AM
donniedark

Doogie,

ORIGINAL: Wild Doogie

Sounds like your on the same path I'm doing. What about the stock pipe. Take out the baffles or change the pipe to an 86 or any suggestions? I have not heard of any follow up performance on the baffle mods have you? Don't forget to add to roto Start after about 1 gallon usage per The Real Dogman.

Wild Doogie
Add what to the rotostart? Also what is an 86 pipe? I removed the baffle and It seemed to help a bunch and still not as loud as my savage.

Don
Old 09-11-2007, 11:06 AM
thurlow

It's recommended that you DONT use a RotoStart until AFTER you have run at LEAST a gallon of fuel. The compression is high enough to damage the roto unit at first. This recommendation also comes from CEN themselves
Old 09-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Wild Doogie

Donnydark,

The 86 or 086 is a top end Ofna tuned pipe. Ofna offers the 063 which is a mid range pipe and the low end is 056. I believe this is correct. Thanks Thurlow for the feedback on the roto start.

Later, Wild Doogie