Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

www.pradohobbyshop.com is now selling all CEN Racing Products

Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

www.pradohobbyshop.com is now selling all CEN Racing Products

Old 09-29-2007, 09:06 PM
RCCEN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default www.pradohobbyshop.com is now selling all CEN Racing Products

They have awesome prices and offer free shipping check it out.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:32 PM
TigerTail
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: www.pradohobbyshop.com is now selling all CEN Racing Products

I went to this site and looked up the Nemesis. They want $599 ( not a bargin ) and most of the pictures in the poop sheet for the Nemesis aren't even of the Nemesis. Makes me a little suspicious as to ---- do they know what they are doing or selling....................
Old 09-29-2007, 10:26 PM
The Real Dogman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I did not find the webpages very professional at all!! They need help.. and this guys was thread jumpin all over the place earlier, also very unprofessional, kinda junk mail-ish!!

I also wonder if they are an AUTHORIZED CEN DEALER??

Not making any good impressions here!!
Old 09-29-2007, 10:27 PM
CEN Racing

Thank you for supporting CEN Racing. Please keep in mind that this forum is not for advertisers. Please use the For Sale / Trade forum to post your ads.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:53 AM
thurlow

One would also think that even a start-up store would get paid hosting, not free. Think i'll sit this one out
Old 10-01-2007, 01:28 PM
rcteamontario

I've purchased cars and parts from Prado Hobby Shop and have had no problem, they are quick to ship and have great customer service (ask for Frank). I was happy to find a company that specializes in one type of RC cars (CEN RACING). Which is probably one of the reasons they can sell for less than the competition, along with a website that was not created by a web design team, that charges a heafty monthly fee, which leads to higher prices for the consumer. SAVE MONEY AND CUT OUT THE BIG ADVERTISERS, thats my way getting more for my money.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:35 PM
The Real Dogman

Yeah, I see you've been here awhile(1 Post sounds fishy to me!!) Go to the proper area for advertisers please!!! Oh BTW the prices are not that good!! If they(you) would have introduced themselves in a better way(In the advertisers forum) they MIGHT have gotten a warmer reception. But, too many red flags have been raised. Good Luck!!
Old 10-02-2007, 05:46 AM
RCCEN

I just got back into RC cars and wanted to share some information that would help RC fans. But I guess the RC industry has attracted lots of unfriendly people, like the simpson watch dog!
Old 10-02-2007, 06:17 AM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

Just the opposite. Rc people are some of the best around. Very helpful and just all around fun people. I have met the nicest people since having my store and my track.( maybe because now the people have somewhere to run lol).
Old 10-02-2007, 08:01 AM
The Real Dogman

The internet has produced so many scams, that we have to be very cautious. And when all of a sudden we have people with brand new accounts trying to sell things or advertise, especially in the wrong areas we need to be very vigilant so OUR fellow hobbists dont get burned. Maybe this is legitimate hobby store, but when it is claimed they are using free wen hosting to keep costs so they can pass along the savings to us, then advertise retail pricing at no bargain, of course we are gonna be suspcious!!! On top of that YOU RCCEN, was jumping legitimate threads to advertise this retailers site Spam style!! Thats just plain rude!!! and against the forum rules(did you read the rules, before posting?? bet not). We hobbyists are here to help each other and look out for each other!! As I have stated before, if you had followed the rules weren't so rude you MIGHT have gotten a warmer reception!!

And if you are here for any length of time, you will learn I AM very friendly, but I will also lay it on the line, firm but fair.

We are here for each other, not to hawk our goods, there are places for that!!! Not here!!
Old 10-02-2007, 12:52 PM
RCCEN

I see that dog man here promotes Tower Hobby (owner??) all over RC forums?? I like his tactics, I think its called defamation, when someone goes around shooting down all their competition without doing their homework. Me being a consumer would think that a company that uses these tactics isn't very honest. I feel that I got caught up between a war between retailers. Sorry for the post, as I stated before I thought I could help people save money on parts. By the way I've already done my homework before purchasing from www.pradohobbyshop.com, and yes they are an authorized dealer. I would like to apologize again to everyone that was offended by my posting, and to Prado Hobby Shop, that had there name manhandled by upset RC fans.

I also believe that RC fans are very friendly and I do shop at Claremont Hobby, Pegasus Hobbies for all my accessories! Hopefully this is not considered an advertisement.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:44 PM
jombo

hey dogman dont forget my special discount from ordering at tower hobbies.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:03 PM
The Real Dogman

"Promotes Tower"?? I have nothing to do with tower other than buy alot from them. They have a proven track record of many years of online sales, thats all. Its kinda funny your account was established recently and you immediately started thread jumping with your advertising. Anyway, I hope you understand this was NOT a campaign of competing companies. I am NOT affiliated with ANY company at all. I just openly challenged your marketing strategy, oh well..

Hey Jombo
Old 10-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

cant we all just get along lol
Old 10-02-2007, 11:19 PM
RCCEN

I would denounce my affiliation with tower myself! I guess if someone like myself likes to save money as myself, they get bashed around like my GST 7.7. CEN has great products and I'm very glad to have entered back into the RC world with a CEN product.

I guess people have different methods of purchasing RC's, some people buy from themself and I buy from www.pradohobbyshop.com at lower prices, what's the problem with that? As I stated before I apologize for this posting and If it offends anyone, I'm sorry!! Damage already done. I can't say anything else, but that I enjoy purchasing from www.pradohobbyshop.com. I've purchased several items and have had no problems. I think a forum should be created to rate online sellers, to protect RC buyers, and not put the burden on one sole dog as the enforcer.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:06 AM
The Real Dogman

ORIGINAL: RCCEN

I would denounce my affiliation with tower myself! I guess if someone like myself likes to save money as myself, they get bashed around like my GST 7.7. CEN has great products and I'm very glad to have entered back into the RC world with a CEN product.

I guess people have different methods of purchasing RC's, some people buy from themself and I buy from www.pradohobbyshop.com at lower prices, what's the problem with that? As I stated before I apologize for this posting and If it offends anyone, I'm sorry!! Damage already done. I can't say anything else, but that I enjoy purchasing from www.pradohobbyshop.com. I've purchased several items and have had no problems. I think a forum should be created to rate online sellers, to protect RC buyers, and not put the burden on one sole dog as the enforcer.

LOL[sm=spinnyeyes.gif]
Old 10-03-2007, 12:51 PM
TrRCER

RCCEN if you really bought your car from prado which i dont think you did you got ripped off i think your work for prado they have horrible prices i can buy a gst for way cheaper http://www.ultimatehobbies.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=CEN9508!1014 in fact i can walk in to ultimate hobbies and buy for that price and not pay shipping