Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

A Hobby Shop to avoid ! - CEN HATERS !

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

A Hobby Shop to avoid ! - CEN HATERS !

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 08:17 PM
browley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A Hobby Shop to avoid ! - CEN HATERS !

I agree my Genesis is awesome !
Old 01-13-2008, 09:00 PM
The Real Dogman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here, here guys!!

"Some Peoples Children" I have never heard anyone else say that, Our family starting saying that when I was a kid and my mother used to use that line on us when we were getting stupid. The whole expression is "Some Peoples Children, Thats Why Lions Eat Their Young!" To funny to hear someone else say it after using it for 25-30 years!! How funny!!
Old 01-13-2008, 09:13 PM
RCCEN

Wicked, if you have trouble finding parts for you CEN products, I purchase all my products from www.pradohobbyshop.com or from their ebay store. Not all items are posted but you can always send them an email to get the parts. Check them out [link]http://www.pradohobbyshop.com[/link]
Old 01-14-2008, 08:49 AM
Mr Terminator

Thats where I've found to get parts and im ordering my carriers,spur gears ,fuel tank and ajust generally stocking up,he quoted me $3.97 to ship the carriers to UK,RC Custom Cars just sent me an invoice for the same parts and want $11.00 for shipping.I know that the US dollar is roughly twice the UK pound so isnt that bad but £2 for shipping is better than £5.49 for the same item and Prado told me they can get any part for any CEN car and usually have most parts in stock...I want to emmigrate to the US,better RC shops and suppliers and I want the right to bare arms...
Old 01-14-2008, 09:03 AM
browley

thats cool terminator, the U.S has lots of tracks here.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:51 AM
browley

WoW amazing ! Hobbycentral Hobby101.com is selling Cen, The very shop that wont sell Cen because they said it was junk. They wanted to make sure everyone knew about this. They called the product junk now there selling junk, even though I know there not junk. check it out on there website. To me there credibility went down the tiolet even further .
Old 01-24-2008, 12:46 PM
burningpoo

It's been a long time so hi everyone...

I've been told that cen is crap since before I bought my GST. Everyone told me that I would break it in the first run. It was all a bunch of crap. My truck is one killer. The only problem so far was after my first cleaning/rebuild the one screw I didn't check fell out, my fault. I'm not the best racer out there so I've lost here and there, i'm a basher[>:] and can this truck take it. Reading this thread had a good point to it, some people only go with what they hear and not what they know. It's sad that when someone doesn't know about this hobby and think the there LHS is giveing them the good info, but only trying to make there wallets fatter. I looked around for a very long time before I was set on the GST, even though almost everywhere said don't, and looking back I got a smile on my face knowing that they where all wrong.

So once again I want to thank CEN for makeing a killer truck for me. Like I said before, I'm not the best racer out there, but I can run over most of the pack so I don't care[sm=shades_smile.gif]

browley ROTFLMMFAO and there eyes open up to the light
Old 01-24-2008, 01:53 PM
browley

Im glad I have a gst, the power is really unbeatable. It is a torque monster. Ain't it something I heard from so many how that shop preached how junky crap CEN is and now there SELLING CEN ! That only makes that shop look like they dont know what there talking about. What there's excuse there was a revised GST that was better or someone bought out Cen. I think they should apologize to Cen but then again I am surprised that Cen is selling to this Shop after what they have said about them. [&:]
Old 01-25-2008, 07:45 AM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

ORIGINAL: browley

Im glad I have a gst, the power is really unbeatable. It is a torque monster. Ain't it something I heard from so many how that shop preached how junky crap CEN is and now there SELLING CEN ! That only makes that shop look like they dont know what there talking about. What there's excuse there was a revised GST that was better or someone bought out Cen. I think they should apologize to Cen but then again I am surprised that Cen is selling to this Shop after what they have said about them. [&:]
We get the drift ..... MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE !!!
Old 01-25-2008, 03:24 PM
CEN Racing

You see it everywhere you go.... I will never forget the Hobbypeople employee who said XTM was junk... I think he a manager now
Old 01-25-2008, 05:14 PM
browley

Ha LOL
Old 01-26-2008, 12:13 AM
RCCEN

Cool!! I've talked to the owner and he is totally willing to work with everyone. I would reccommend anyone to try using Prado Hobby Shop Once. I find it easy to email him my list of parts, I've also noticed he give better shipping price and cost on the items!!
you can get their email address online at www.pradohobbyshop.com, ( email address: [email protected] )
Old 01-26-2008, 12:38 AM
browley

You mean you talked to the owner of Pradohobbyshop about getting Cen parts ?
Old 01-26-2008, 11:32 PM
RCCEN

Yes, the owner of Prado Hobby Shop specializes in selling CEN Racing Products. I hope you didn't think that he was a cen hater. He really believes in the product and hopes that more people would try CEN at least once.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:44 AM
browley

I checked out the Prado hobby shop website. Its' great they sell Cen cars and trucks and parts as well. Thanks RCCen !
Old 04-04-2008, 05:14 PM
sparky 25

Hi i also use prado hobby shop on ebay for all my cen parts, not that they break that often

its just that i get carried away with my driving style and hit walls and stuff

prado hobby shop are just excellent they send me parts to ireland at very cheap rates and i usually receive my parts in just 5 days

as for xtm i dont know much about there trucks but there engines are just class easy to tune and stay tuned
with heaps of power (xtm 457 3.8hp)

but were always going to get these people who dont know anything about what there talking about