Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

Does the CEN GST 7.7 come with hex wrench, ignitor, charger for igniter, And fuel bottle?

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Does the CEN GST 7.7 come with hex wrench, ignitor, charger for igniter, And fuel bottle?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 09:40 PM
F-22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does the CEN GST 7.7 come with hex wrench, ignitor, charger for igniter, And fuel bottle?

And fuel bottle?. I read it does but some sites say it needs that stuff. I need to hear it from the horse's, or creator's, mouth.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:22 PM
burningpoo

Default RE: Does the CEN GST 7.7 come with hex wrench, ignitor, charger for igniter, And fuel bottle?

My truck came with all that stuff.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:55 PM
CrazyMento

Default RE: Does the CEN GST 7.7 come with hex wrench, ignitor, charger for igniter, And fuel bottle?

mine too
Old 03-28-2008, 12:18 AM
TCB 81

i was wondering the same thing ill be getting mine in about a week and i see that it says rtr but is there any thing ill need to have on hand other then fuel in order to take it out of the box and go bash. does it come with a hump pack plus all the stuff listed in the previous post thanks for any info....

ps. also i know that hpi sends extra stuff like replacement parts and such does cen do the same?
Old 03-28-2008, 10:59 AM
burningpoo

ORIGINAL: TCB 81

i was wondering the same thing ill be getting mine in about a week and i see that it says rtr but is there any thing ill need to have on hand other then fuel in order to take it out of the box and go bash. does it come with a hump pack plus all the stuff listed in the previous post thanks for any info....

ps. also i know that hpi sends extra stuff like replacement parts and such does cen do the same?
You need to buy a hump pack or just use 12 AA. The only extra parts you get are pieces with different size holes for the inside of the shocks, shock spacers, some tools, and the center diff locker.