Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nemeisi Steering

I have a Nemesis approx. 2-3 years old. I need a good servo for steering. Also, I think my battery is weak, possibly. Any recommendations?

Thanks
    Hurricane XP, Tornado BB X 3, CEN Nemesis-
    What started as a Hobby has become a habit...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Nemeisi Steering

If money was no object.... [link]http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/12617[/link]
    Clod Buster | Sludge Hammer | Blue Streak | Revo | Baja | CR-01 | FG MT

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thats an awesome servo if you upgrade the rest of your radio gear. If not you'll just experience a bunch of glitching from the other servos.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

A good servo I use is the Hitec 5955, which is now the 7955. You can find it for under $100 at some places. It's still a bit steep, but you get the Hitec warranty and an excellent, super high torque titanium gear servo. For a battery, I any rechargeable 5 cell pack would work fine. You can find them all over the net for pretty cheap, too. If you don't want to buy multiple packs, you can make, or get, a high mAh battery pack, around 3000 or so. cheapbatterypacks.com is a pretty cool place that allows you to completely customize your battery pack to an specs you want. They have pretty good prices, too.
    Tom
    *Team Terribles* CEN Matrix C-1 FRE, Sportwerks V2 .21, JP3 pipe, Futaba FASST...Soon to be R2 FRE

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ialso recommend a Hitec 5955TGor the newer 7955TG digital titanium geared servo and IMO,Hitechas the best warranty in the business.I think Ihave a new in package 5955TG I can sell you if you live in the U.S. I'll check my stuff to see if I still have it. Let me know if your interested.
    Nomadio Sensor, BCE Cen Matrix FRE / GO TECH .21 7P, BCE Cen TR Arena FRE / GO TECH .21 5P, \"N-Tune\" Nitro Engine Tuning Dial

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hitec 7955TGis the way to go. I use that servo for everything... even throttle.

Also, I've personally run a 7955TGwith the stock skyion FMradio gear with no problems. However, I would recommend upgrading the battery to a NiMH pack... but that's just my preference.
    www.go-engine-usa.com
    www.vp-pro-usa.com