Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

cen GST 7.7 transmission HELP!!

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

cen GST 7.7 transmission HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 11:48 AM
deschampz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cen GST 7.7 transmission HELP!!

I am trying too figure out how to get the two speed gears off the shaft??? I know there are pins its says in the manual but I dont see anything?? I bought an entire new 2 speed complete and just want to replace it. Can anyone tell me how to take the old one off the shaft? The steps required as I do not know how. I should be more clear I mean the 2 speed off the transmission shaft. Thanks a bunch in advance!!

Old 05-26-2009, 10:22 PM
forevernitro75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cen GST 7.7 transmission HELP!!

yeah there is a silver thing on the end of that shaft it has a hole in it . stick a small screw driver or alen wrench through the hole and hold the shaft behind the two speed gears wth some pliers or something. now turn the silver thing off using your small screwdriver or alen wrench as leverage.(the siver thing is threadlocked on from the factory so it may take some force to get it loose)

.... i say silver thing its actually a nut it just doesnt look like it.... its the piece furthest to the left in the picture