RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   CEN Racing (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/cen-racing-310/)
-   -   CEN Racing Cares (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/cen-racing-310/6502744-cen-racing-cares.html)

CEN Racing 10-17-2007 01:18 PM

CEN Racing Cares

We Are hobby people to and we want to hear your thoughts wants needs towards some new product cars upgrades whatever tell us stuff to change in your opinion or make better Lets hear it come on guys

SOILWORK 10-17-2007 01:42 PM

RE: CEN Racing Cares

A wing mount for the Nemesis and GST, the Matrix wingmount is not a direct bolt on without modification to make it stronger.

DarkFire989 10-17-2007 01:58 PM

A high performance pipe for the GST

GerryV 10-17-2007 02:00 PM

I second the wing mount for the Nemesis/Genesis. Also would like to see a low CG conversion for the Nemesis chassis. Just lower the center tranny and engine.

CEN Racing 10-17-2007 02:36 PM

All Good Suggestions guys i will speak with my R&D guys about these keep them coming guys

derrick05 10-17-2007 05:30 PM

Steel pinions to match the steel spurs for the magnum nx/funfactor.I attached the thread about it to an email and send it to cen.They emailed me back and said they were working on a fix.Can you tell me how this fix is coming along?Sure would be nice to have mine back on the road,but as long as I have to change out the gears with every half gallon of fuel,my magnum will continue to collect dust[:@]See what you can find out about the so called fix and post it here.Thanks,sure would help[:'(]

CEN Racing 10-17-2007 05:40 PM

hey derrick we have upgrade clutch bells coming they are on their way us they shoudl be here and availible to the public within 2 weeks

rob123 10-17-2007 06:11 PM

Hello CEN: How about a new lower center of gravity side racing plates chassis, Say about 5mm lower for the nemesis and gst7.7 just like they do for the savage!;) And how about a (mod) 46 engine, Say about 5port. :D Now that would be cool!!!

rob123 10-17-2007 06:20 PM

Also a new 1/8 scale truggy basher just like the one the french guys made, with the 46 size engine with the front and rear grear box and suspension components borrow from the nemesis line. Just a thought!!![sm=idea.gif]

jombo 10-17-2007 07:41 PM

:D1 make a cover for the reverse hole besides a piece of tape for the nemesis
2 a new engine mount for the nemesis so we could install a 28 motor for racing
3 wing is cool for the nemesis and gst
4 the nemesis out of the box the steering links hit the sterring eyelits or turn buckles need to adress that gets som binding if you dont realize it in time and burn the servo ,some washers do the trick but i feel it should be adressed by cen before it leaves the factory
5 some lower tvp would be nice 5mm may be a strech but 3 mm would work
6 dual steering servos
i think that is enough for a super nemesis right there ;)

Scouser 10-19-2007 09:07 AM

I dont come around here as much as I used to but I still love the CEN brand. I would be very happy to hear of a CEN top end electric off road racer. The market, especially in 2wd, is crying out for fresh cars and I would definitely buy a CEN electric racer should one ever appear.

offroadfury 10-19-2007 02:34 PM

I would really like to see some stronger body mounts for the Magnum, Talon, MT Spec, and Premier. They stock ones are just terrible when it come to bashing

SOILWORK 10-19-2007 03:05 PM

A stronger telescopic driveshaft for the GST. You shoudn't have to spend the extra money replacing the GST drivetrain parts with the Nemesis drive train parts.

blackrain 10-19-2007 05:09 PM

deffenetly a lcg chassie for nemesis and some light weight lower chassie plates for the front and rear, you know the ones on the bottom of the truck. More shock spring choices for nemesis heavier springs

blackrain 10-19-2007 05:14 PM

how about a metal 2 or 3 chamber pipe same size as the plastic one on the .46 and it should be a one piece pipe. Maybe a light weight radio box for nemesis

blackrain 10-19-2007 05:21 PM

this is fun:D maybe some 55 series wabash rims

chrobar 10-19-2007 10:46 PM

I would like to see a 1:12 scale Matrix TR Arena truggy, like Jammin makes. The class is becoming popular at the track, but I want to stick with CEN.

rob123 10-20-2007 03:58 PM

Any chance on making new wider arms for the (matrix tr arena) truggy, Say like 425mm. You see kyosho has a new truggy called the STRR which has a width of 428mm. I was just wondering if it possible to make small changes to the tr arena and then call it the new (matrix tr arena loaded)!!! Hey what do I know, [sm=confused.gif]Just giving it a shot.[sm=biggrin.gif]

rob123 10-20-2007 10:29 PM

Hello CEN: Do yon or any one knows how to pop up the (2007 Roar gas nationals video), Based on the nemesis taking secound place!!!!! :D At the farm2 race track. ThankYou ROB!!!!!!!;)

Chubbysdad 10-24-2007 08:15 PM

new .21 for the cen buggy, and longer front shafts on the matrix.

rob123 10-24-2007 08:53 PM

Hey CEN: How about some new super grip onroad tires for the nemesis and gst7.7, Like the phatline tires they make for the savage...[&:][&:][&:][&:][&:]

Nick2618 10-24-2007 09:09 PM

Well i have a complaint that maybe you can help me with or add this to your product list. I have a nemesis with the nx-76 and i had take the tack backplate off to look over the engine (bought it used). Well apperently there is a small spring and metal cyclinder that connects teh crank shaft and one way shaft starter. Well somwhere i losted the metal cylinder and i had to pay $25 dollars for the whole assembly just to get one peace. I bought part number G70357 i think you should offer the spring and cylinder seprate for the starter shaft.

Thanks

Nick

The Real Dogman 10-25-2007 12:20 AM

ORIGINAL: rob123

Hey CEN: How about some new super grip onroad tires for the nemesis and gst7.7, Like the phatline tires they make for the savage...[&:][&:][&:][&:][&:]
Now thats a good idea!! Any 55 series tires would work!!!

CEN Racing 10-25-2007 11:45 AM

ORIGINAL: nick2618

Well i have a complaint that maybe you can help me with or add this to your product list. I have a nemesis with the nx-76 and i had take the tack backplate off to look over the engine (bought it used). Well apperently there is a small spring and metal cyclinder that connects teh crank shaft and one way shaft starter. Well somwhere i losted the metal cylinder and i had to pay $25 dollars for the whole assembly just to get one peace. I bought part number G70357 i think you should offer the spring and cylinder seprate for the starter shaft.

Thanks

Nick

Hey nick we already do have it like that part number G70357-35 is the spring and pin only and its only 5 bucks

Nick2618 10-25-2007 09:34 PM

Thanks but item number did not work on your website??

http://www.cenracingdirect.com/index...arch=GO&Page=1