Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Century - Predator, Hawk IV, Falcon, Raven
Reload this Page >

General value of Hawk heli parts...

Community
Search
Notices

General value of Hawk heli parts...

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 07:32 PM
glowplugboy
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default General value of Hawk heli parts...

Many of you know I am a professional hobby estate buyer. I have been approached by an individual who has a nice inventory of Hawk parts that run the gambit of just about everything from clutch linings to main gear to side frames and the list goes on and on. The wholesale value is ~ $1700.00 . I am an expert on all things airplanes, but I have done only a little with heli inventories. At risk of being too general, how interchangeable are Hawk parts from 10 years ago with current production Century helis today? How much demand would there be for older Century heli parts today? Thoughts and suggestions greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Mike
Old 11-16-2011, 09:15 AM
chris6414
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: General value of Hawk heli parts...

I own a Hawk Sport and it probably 10 years old. Most Century parts haven't changed much since the early Hawks. For example the Heli-Max Kinetic, Raven, and even some Predator parts are the same.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:19 AM
glowplugboy
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: General value of Hawk heli parts...

Interesting. Thanks!