My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Century Hawk Pro Setup

I have purchased a Century Hawk Pro kit. There are no instructions on the setup for sport or 3D settings for this heli. Anyone have this information? Thanks Cris
Old 08-10-2005, 05:15 PM
NIpilot
My Feedback: (6)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Century Hawk Pro Setup

Take your radio and set the throttle collective lever to exactly half or mid stick. Set the rod length to the length specified in the instructions and attach it to the collective arm. Make certain the servo arm is straight up and down or perpendicular to the collective arm. When you put the pitch gauge on your looking for zero pitch at half throttle. If your getting a range of + or - 9 degrees your in the ball park. If your getting more or less then you need to select a different arm hole on the servo arm. In short just try to mechanically set the pitch in this range with no electronic mixing applied at this time. If your truly a beginner then you can use your pitch trimmers to give you a curve with a bottom set about -4or5 and a positive pitch of around +9. I know it seems complicated but if you mechanically get it close you will not have to spend a month of Sundays screwing around with your transmitter trimmers and knobs. Get in the air. make it simple and get flying time. After you gain some footing all the electronic trimming and the options you have for making the machine better will become self evident. Hope this helps?
Old 08-12-2005, 11:09 PM
embinc
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Century Hawk Pro Setup

Thanks this is just what i was looking for.