Notices

Hawk Pro manual

Old 08-26-2007, 04:14 PM
lottomunch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hawk Pro manual

Hello all.

I recently purchased a Hawk Pro as a sort of "upgrade" to my hawk sport. I needed the bearings and torque tube and I figured all the other spare parts totally make it worth buying another heli. Well as I've stated in another post I'm also making several upgrades so this project is kind of a blending of two helicopters (the old and new) into one new upgraded everything Hawk.

So here's my delima. I really like the hawk sport manual since it has nice blowups and shows exactly how everything goes together. Problem is that it's all bushings and doesn't address how some of the new systems in the pro have bearings. Is there a manual out there on the internet that shows exactly where each bearing, washer, spacer, etc. goes similar to how the hawk sport was with the bushings? I tried the helimax kinetic 50 and its much better but still doesn't give me that really positive feeling that I have everything in place and haven't forgotten anything.

I'll follow the golden rules of "it should be smooth", "there shouldn't be any play", and so forth so I'm hoping I know I've left something out or have something setup wrong but still would like the manual.

Main place I'm nervous is the elevator/pitch/aleron control setup. That thing has lots of bearings and little washers and spacers.

Help please.......

Thanks
Old 08-27-2007, 12:38 PM
irc

Default RE: Hawk Pro manual

All the manual's are here

http://centuryheli.com/support/manua...ml?currentid=2

Pick the one you need,

The control rods come ready made in the kit's here in the UK, so no lengths to set up !!!

Good luck

Iain
Old 08-27-2007, 01:13 PM
lottomunch

Thanks for the pointer Iain,

I've looked at like 5 heli's on that page including old ones since discontinued. I wasn't able to find any that had the diagrams with bearings rather than bushings. I'll keep looking though.

Daniel

Old 08-27-2007, 01:34 PM
theLane
My Feedback: (1)

Hey, I built my Hawk Pro using the Helimax Kenetic manual, as it was much better. Check out that manual.
http://manuals.hobbico.com/hmx/hmxe0250-manual-v1_1.pdf

~Lane