Notices

Mini Pred Reciever Setup

Old 11-28-2008, 08:15 AM
chrisguk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mini Pred Reciever Setup

Hi, i recently had to remove my motor and ESC and send back for repairs. I have replacement parts on the way which is fine, but i had to remove all the connections from the mini reciever. Can anyone show me any links to any pictures which show which lin goes to what channel?
Ive looked through the falcon 3d setup, and while it does say which channel is for what, im unsure how to tell which servo controls pitch etc
Any help?
Cheers
Old 11-28-2008, 09:12 PM
rotordoc

Default RE: Mini Pred Reciever Setup

The name is very misleading as it is not a product manufactuered or sold by Century Helicopter Products. It s manufactured by some other company in China and imported into the UK by the same distributor there (Century UK) that imports the genuine helicopters that are designed & manufacturerd by Century Helicopter Products, a US company, into the UK.

A bit of a marketing slight, taking advantage of the Century Predator pedigree to flog some mini heli made somewhere in China.

You will find more discussion on it here:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_6330252/tm.htm

I would suggest that you ring up the bloks at CenturyUK, they should be able to help you.
Old 11-29-2008, 07:52 AM
chrisguk

Hi, thank for the reply rotor doc. Ive now set up my receiver channels, and today came my motor and ESC! When i fixed everything back together, i was testing the throttle worked in my room. At first it seemed to work fine, i was powering it up and down slowly, but then all of a sudden, my throttle wouldnt work and the motor gave no power! As i increase the throttle on the transmitter, the collective pitch works, but their is no power from the motor! What could this be? Could it be the receiver?
Thanks
Old 11-30-2008, 11:22 PM
rotordoc

I am sorry, but I am not from the UK and have no experience with the model so I can't be of any assistance. Try giving CenturyUK a call.