RCU Forums

RCU Forums (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Century - Predator, Hawk IV, Falcon, Raven (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/century-predator-hawk-iv-falcon-raven-205/)
-   -   Better than sex!! (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/century-predator-hawk-iv-falcon-raven-205/9607159-better-than-sex.html)

gauicanada 03-24-2010 12:27 AM

Better than sex!!

OK shows how old I am but I got my Hawk running good today and it sounds so nice. I believe it's on the rich side because if I open the screws much it kills the motor so now I think it's right. Now I have to figure out what is the best settings for my throttle and pitch. That will take some tweaking but I don't think much, gotta get a heading hold gyro for sure. Very good day today

turboedbug 03-25-2010 12:36 AM

RE: Better than sex!!

LOL better than sex....your a funny guy

green river rc 05-14-2011 06:26 PM

Easy there fella!

rotor09 05-15-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

ORIGINAL: gauicanada

OK shows how old I am but I got my Hawk running good today and it sounds so nice. I believe it's on the rich side because if I open the screws much it kills the motor so now I think it's right. Now I have to figure out what is the best settings for my throttle and pitch. That will take some tweaking but I don't think much, gotta get a heading hold gyro for sure. Very good day today
Now you are ready for a lot of fun.

I see you are from Richmond B.C. There is a club in Delta which is not to far from Richmond and that has a number of fellows who fly the Hawk there. I am sure one of them would be glade to help you set-up yours.

I think the Canadian distributor for Century is in Delta also and flies regularly at that club field.

the Wasp 09-04-2011 04:36 PM

""OK shows how old I am""

I don't think that shows how old you are, but on the other hand I think it shows you have been without sex for a long long time :D

I hope you are still enjoying your Hawk, it's a nice flying little heli !!

Jim

rotordoc1 09-05-2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

ORIGINAL: the Wasp

''''OK shows how old I am''''

I don't think that shows how old you are, but on the other hand I think it shows you have been without sex for a long long time :D

I hope you are still enjoying your Hawk, it's a nice flying little heli !!

Jim
What engine do you have in yours?

the Wasp 09-05-2011 07:05 PM

I fly the Century 50s (the Raven and Falcon) with the OS 50 Hyper, I did have a Hawk with the OS 32 at one time

Jim

rotor09 09-06-2011 02:10 PM

I have had many helis in the last 25 years and my Raven 50 with the YS-50 was one of my favorite helis of all time...sold it to get my current 50NX.

the Wasp 09-06-2011 05:51 PM

that says a lot for the heli,, yes they hold up pretty good, but it's also the feel I like about the Century 50s, I have flown others that feel so light on the sticks I didn't like them..

Jim