Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Classic Pattern Stuff in Classifieds

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 03:36 PM
edwarda10pilot
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Classic Pattern Stuff in Classifieds

I have decided to thin my classic pattern inventory so I have advertised some of my items for sale in the classified section. I have offered a NIB Dick Hanson Elan, NIB Yoshioka Dash 5 and a NIB OPS 60 FIRE Gold Head.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=891429
http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=891403
http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=891422

Ed
Old 01-01-2013, 10:07 PM
NM2K
My Feedback: (14)

Default RE: Classic Pattern Stuff in Classifieds

Good luck in your sales effort, Ed. I haven't been able to move hardly any hobby gear in nearly a year now. Everyone is holding on to their cash, it seems.

I have so much stuff, mostly ARFs, that I can barely get through the garage to my building bench. After many years of collecting kits, I finally have almost all of the Bridi line that I have been wanting to build. I'm still missing some of the 20 sized editions. I'm not interested in selling the Bridi kits.

Ed, NM2K

Old 01-02-2013, 06:31 AM
edwarda10pilot
My Feedback: (3)

Ed/NM2K:

I understand the inability to sell items. My hope is that these three items are not available thru any source and they may sell. I have some classic pattern planes that are available (thru some cottage industry type companies) and I have chosen not to try to sell them. My thoughts are that if the plane is no longer available thru any source, it might attract a buyer. That being said, I understand that it is all about finding someone that "has to have" the item. We will see what hapens. If I can not sell them, I will keep them for later.

Ed
Old 01-02-2013, 11:18 AM
NM2K
My Feedback: (14)

You have made some excellent points. I wish you the very best of success in selling your surplus and somewhat exotic birds.

Ed Cregger

Old 01-02-2013, 04:57 PM
dhal22

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I just picked up the same OPS 60 with a header and Hatori pipe yesterday. Don't see them listed very often.