Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Dave Scully?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Action Ed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dave Scully?

I was wondering if there was anyone out there who could help me. I am looking for a fellow modeler. His name is Dave Scully. He was formerly of Aero Composites. I have a customer who is looking for a product that he used to produce. I understand that he no longer operates Aero Composites, but may have information that would help me in acquiring a cowl for the Ken Bonnema Reed Falcon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Eddie [sm=50_50.gif]

Old 12-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Handfist
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Dave Scully?

Hello,

I use to know Dave Scully back in the early 70's. We were stationed in Thailand and belonged to the Monsoon Flyers RC Club. I have bee trying
to contact him but no luck. If you found him, please let me know how to contac him
Mike [email protected]
Old 12-10-2012, 08:06 AM
MMcConville
My Feedback: (4)

Dave sold all of the Aero Composites RC stuff to RC City many years ago. If that mold is around, it would likely be with the RC City molds. I'd follow the trail of ownership of RCC.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Jeff Foley
My Feedback: (45)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dave is retired and living in the Tampa, Fl. area with his wife Pat. I think their number is listed.