Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

NSRCA D-7 Aerobatics Seminar

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 10:45 AM
TonyF
My Feedback: (92)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NSRCA D-7 Aerobatics Seminar

I'm considering holding an Aerobatics Seminar at the AVTI Field in Lancaster on March 23rd and 24th. The idea is that this would be for any kind of competition aerobatics model. AMA/F3A, Classic, IMAC, whatever. I would be available the entire weekend for instruction on set-up, trimming and flying any style of aerobatics. Also, since it won't be a contest atmosphere, others are welcome to help out anyone needing it.

I see taking someone's model, doing some bench work on it for set-up, then flying it to show how to do basic trimming. Do some more to refine the set-up for various maneuvers, then have the owner fly it to do some coaching on flying techniques. I would do this for as many as I can in the weekend, but all can watch and learn the process.

There would be an entry fee similar to a contest. Lunch would be provided.

Let me know what you think!

I changed the proposed date as I was reminded the original is Easter!
Old 02-21-2013, 11:16 AM
KLXMASTER14

Default RE: NSRCA D-7 Aerobatics Seminar

Tony,
Hey you all- this is an opportunity to take your capabilities and enjoyment up an order of magnitude in one session. I have witnessed Tony help others (including myself) in ways that might otherwise take months or years on your own. Tony can "read" an airplane like a book.

Tony, I can come for the Saturday session, I have a service commitment on Sunday. I am available to help in any way I can.
-Robert
Old 02-21-2013, 12:19 PM
TonyF
My Feedback: (92)

Default RE: NSRCA D-7 Aerobatics Seminar

I've changed the date to the weekend earlier, the 23rd and the 24th. Didn't look to see the original was Easter!