Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Hanno Prettner TOC Dalotel

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 03:43 AM
cap102

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hanno Prettner TOC Dalotel

Gentleman,
just for your information:

http://www.rc-network.de/forum/showt...er-Kooperation

I've just found that in a german forum.Though it is in german i am sure you will recognize what this is about.

Regards

Achim
Old 08-11-2013, 01:41 PM
bem
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice!
Dalotel as ARF with option for gas/glow engine or electric motor.
Hope it will be ready for sale in shorter time then Curare ARF was, it took a long time before it was delivered from the factory and was possible to buy.

/Bo
Old 08-11-2013, 03:16 PM
doxilia
My Feedback: (3)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yup,

looks like an interesting option for those who have the space for 2m fuses. I assume it is roughly a 28-30% Dalo given its aimed at a 50cc plant. 50-65 cc electric motors tend to be pretty heavy so if the AUW can be kept at 14 lbs or less, it might work on 10s and FAI or 160 size e-motors.

Once the 120 size 6' Chippy's are built and flown, I was thinking it might be interesting to try to enlarge the 120 MK Zlin to a 16 lbs 50 cc gas/electric version. I would do it with plug-in wings and stabs and a removable top of course. With fixed landing gear, the Zlin is a much easier and convenient candidate for such a conversion.

Achim, thanks for the info!

David