Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Bridi TOTAL CHAOS

Old 09-22-2015, 01:08 AM
J Kikkert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bridi TOTAL CHAOS

Hey guys,
Years ago Joe Bridi put together a kit for the Hobby Barn to our spacifications, namely a little longer to more easily install a retractable nose gear and fit a 16 oz tank. I am trying to find a set of plans as I'd like to resurect it to go along with our glass kits. If anyone has a set of pans I would like to buy a copy . Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
JERRY
Old 09-23-2015, 01:55 PM
Roguedog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jerry,

I don't have the Total Chaos plan but I did find an ad you guys ran in a Nov 1982 RCM magazine on it. see pic

Since the big deal with it was the longer fuse length and that it used a Curare wing maybe all you need to do is take a Killer Chaos fuse, which is already 60inches and use it as the basis for the Total Chaos fuse. see Total Chaos fuse plan below.

The Mk Curare Plan I have gives 56 3/4" for fuse length to the Killer Chaos fuse length of 60inchges. Both plans attached.

I'd like to see a Total Chaos with a longer fuse length like maybe 58 to 60 inches.

I took the liberty of modifying the Killer Chaos plan to look like the Nov 1982 ad as best i could and have attached it as Total Chaos Fuse plan. The fuse length it 58 inches, but could be easily stretched to 60 like the Killer Chaos.

The Killer Chaos has enough room for a 16 oz Sullivan slant tank so at least this could be a starting point until someone hooks you up with an original Total Chaos Plan.

Regards.
Bryan Hester
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ad for Total Kaos from Nov 1982 RCM.jpg
Views:	976
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	2121975  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Total Chaos fuse plan.pdf (1,023.2 KB, 262 views)
Killer Chaos Plan.pdf (1.33 MB, 178 views)
Curare_60.pdf (872.6 KB, 137 views)

Last edited by Roguedog; 09-23-2015 at 01:57 PM.