Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Head count- Who's coming to Prado?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 10:32 AM
KLXMASTER14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Head count- Who's coming to Prado?

Howdy all,
If you are planning on attending the classic contest at Prado (PMVAC) this coming Saturday, please post here. I am responsible for scoring this time, and I would greatly appreciate having as many contestants entered into the scoring program as possible ahead of time.

If you are on the fence about attending, please consider coming on out. This years' club board is not really hot on having events. They are only allowing two this year, and one of them is the classic pattern contest. If we do not have a decent turnout, that will probably be the end of classic pattern at Prado.

Thanks!
Robert
Old 09-28-2016, 05:11 AM
morpower
My Feedback: (40)

Hello Robert:

I have a late 80's plane I plan on bringing. I retired it in 1993 and it has sat since. it is called Meridian with a hanno .61. I am trying to get it ready( since last Sunday). If all goes well I will attend.

I greatly appreciate ALL you do for Classic Pattern and look forward to meeting you.

BTW: I am in possession of Doc's T's old Venturian and I am in the process of restoring it. I wanted to have that ready for this classic meet, but time elapsed on me and I need to do a proper job on the restore.

Thank You,
Regards,
John Lees
Old 09-29-2016, 04:40 AM
KLXMASTER14

Hi John,

I really hope that you make it out. Keep working on that Meridian, I'd love to see it fly. Thank you for chiming in.

BTW I have a Super Cuda in the Que for restoration. It need a new wing but the rest is very viable.

Best regards,
Robert