Community
Search
Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

All-In-One Hobby, MKE, WI

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 01:57 PM
kdunlap
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default All-In-One Hobby, MKE, WI

Hi,
For all of you current and former Milwaukeeans out there I have a question for those of you who used to go to the All-In-One Hobby Store on 27th street.... Growing up and for years there was an orange and white pattern ship hanging from the ceiling built by a Roger from MARKS (Milwaukee Area Radio Control Society). For the longest time I thought it was a Curare and now that I have some time, I was going to build one and paint it like that airplane, since that's the plane that got me interested in pattern. Now looking at the Curare kits, I am thinking it probably wasn't a curare at all. Is there anybody who might remember the airplane or have a picture? Roger also flew in Pewaukee as I remember. Thanks.
Regards,
Ken