RCU Forums

RCU Forums (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Club 40 (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/club-40-491/)
-   -   CLUB 40 IN NEW ENGLAND? (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/club-40-491/11083774-club-40-new-england.html)

airwebb 05-16-2012 06:03 PM

CLUB 40 IN NEW ENGLAND?

IS THERE ANYBODY ELSE IN NEW ENGLAND THAT RACES CLUB 40 PYLON RACING. I BELONG TO A CLUB IN NEW GLOUCESTER MAINE AND WE HAVE BEEN RACING CLUB 40 FOR 3 YEARS NOW. I AM TRYING TO FIND OTHER CLUBS THAT ARE RACING CLUB 40 AND CONNECT WITH THEM. ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY CLUBS WHO RACE CLUB 40?

THANKS

JUSTIN WEBB

cbk07 05-17-2012 03:41 AM

RE: CLUB 40 IN NEW ENGLAND?

Justin,

Check out www.nepro.org We race in Connecticut and Massacusetts. While we are primarily Q-500 (AMA 424 and 426) we also offer a sportsman class at all of our races which allows you to fly anything you have. A few guys from Maine joined us last year in sportsman and moved up to 424 this year. We have a great group of guys that are willing to help out all that we can. Our next race is this Sunday (5/20) in Hadley Mass. If you are free, come down and join us!!

Ken Erickson 05-17-2012 07:01 AM

Jstin,

Thanks for putting yourselves on the radar. We will now add your club to the list of those known to be doing RCPRO Club 40. We would like to get more information. Easiest would be for you to call me 812-418-8124, send me an e-mail do I can get yours, or post your club's web site here in a message.

Ken Erickson
RCPRO Club 40 Committee Chairman.

airwebb 05-17-2012 05:03 PM

I raced with you guys last year in Salem. I flew my white Raider in the sportsman class. I flew out and now I have to race Q-500. There are a few other guys (john, eric, jeff, jeffrey) that have been making regular trips down to your races from our club. I havent been able to get a Q500 plane together yet for this season plus we just had our first baby. So im sure you understand when I say most of my time has been taken up. Thank you for the response though.

Ken Erickson 05-17-2012 07:15 PM

Jstin,

Sorry, I forgot to put in my e-mail address.

ken_erickson@comcast.net

Rally would like to have your club info so if someone else from your area inquires about Club 40, we can tell them about you.

Ken Erickson

cbk07 05-18-2012 04:20 AM

Quote:

ORIGINAL: airwebb

I raced with you guys last year in Salem. I flew my white Raider in the sportsman class. I flew out and now I have to race Q-500. There are a few other guys (john, eric, jeff, jeffrey) that have been making regular trips down to your races from our club. I havent been able to get a Q500 plane together yet for this season plus we just had our first baby. So im sure you understand when I say most of my time has been taken up. Thank you for the response though.

Justin, I thought I recognized your name. Congratulations on the baby!! Mine are now 12 and 14......they grow up fast, spend as much time with them as you can. The hobby will be here long after your baby grows up.

We have been real happy to have the other Maine guys join us, they are a great addition to our group. Hopefully when things settle down you can come back and join us too

Take care,

Craig