Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

good / bad traders seller

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 12:16 PM
sebhitman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good / bad traders seller

i got bitten by a user here i would like to give him a rating , i sent him 200$ never heard from him since , we are on paypal claim for him now

I would like to point him out to watch out for him

can someome point me to the right place??

thanks!
Old 10-13-2010, 04:19 PM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: good / bad traders seller

You would need to rate him in the Market Place and notify RCU moderator JWN so he can take the needed action. Thanks Dave
Old 10-13-2010, 04:41 PM
rcdude7
My Feedback: (264)

Have you tried calling the paypal cust service line, they settled a dispute I had in just a few minutes. Good thing you used PP, at least you have a chance of recovering your money.
Old 10-16-2010, 05:46 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

I recently got bit by a firm in Iseral for 209.00.I paid via "Pay Pal" and thought they would be of some help. As it turns out, Pay Pal is owned by E-Bay, and only protects you to some degree when your purchase is through E-Bay. You are much better off with respecs to assistance with the normal credit card. You must read many many pages of legal goop on Pay Pal before you figure this out. Just try and talk with a real human for some clarity. Oh well, live and learn some more. Just never expected to get stiffed by someone from Iseral. Niave, yep.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:15 PM
smithjackson
Banned

Solicitors Regulation Authority

Also please do not post duplicate messages. If you see the same message on the web page, either go to another web page on the web site or skip web site altogether and go to next web site ( select "I Did Not Post On This Website" option ). URL Text is the label or caption for the clickable link, it is also auto included as part of the anchor in message but sometimes it may need to be adjusted in order to display properly.