Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

two thumbs up!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 04:00 PM
jcpenney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default two thumbs up!!

javascript:void(opener.AddText('[sm\=teeth_smile.gif]','));self.focus();we so often are willing to complain when we think we have been wronged ,but never take the time to praise when someone,thing,or company does something that just KNOCKS YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!! I'am here to blow my horn for the RCM plan company. I ordered plans for the ace commander shrike which was a construction article back in the 70's. I received the plans as ordered. The only problem I had was the enclosed construction pages were not very helpful to me. Now I could have struggled through and maybe even built it right. I was to say the least disappointed.Now I want to make it clear they kept their part of the bargain. So after a few days I dropped them an email and voiced my disappointment. A couple days later I received an email back explaining to me that you pay extra for the complete article with pictures when you buy the plans. Then he added but I will send them to you no cost. You could of knocked me over with a feather. After getting said items plus other items that he threw in at his cost,There is someone in business that knows how to service a customer. I was a manager in a very large department store for 35 years and did not see service this good in some of the stores I visited in the chain I worked in! Casey thank you!!javascript:void(opener.AddText('[sm\=thumbs_up.gif]','));self.focus();
Old 10-29-2010, 04:12 PM
AmishWarlord
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: two thumbs up!!

Nice!

I on the other hand am very disappointed with MAN plans from Air Age. I ordered plans for the Ultra Hots. I got a envelope of folded plans for an Electric Hots meant for another customer in PA. I had his number on the invoice and sure enough he had my Ultra Hots plans. We traded out through the mail and now I have Ultra Hots plans folded in a envelope. No construction article, no mention that the plans would be shipped folded or even an option to have them mailed rolled in a tube.

Old 10-29-2010, 07:36 PM
rcdude7
My Feedback: (264)

Default RE: two thumbs up!!

I miss RCM magazine, my favorite R/C rag.