Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

tron-Imax

Old 12-18-2010, 03:11 PM
moe7404

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tron-Imax

fri 17, went to the first showing in kansas of tron in 3-D also the first use of the new Imax in wichita, is the bigest Imax in the U.S. mr bill warren has a string of fanatic theaters. everyone realy likes mr warren. he has made them with large cup holders, dont sound like much, but try sitting holding a large pop in one hand and a popcorn in the other. the movie was fantastic, it realy looks like things come off the screen. its a must see
Old 12-19-2010, 07:59 PM
Flak
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: tron-Imax

Wow, I'll bet you guys have a McDonalds and a Burger King too. Just kidding. I saw the original Tron when it first debuted. What's the latest on the B-29 at Mcconnell AFB?
Old 12-19-2010, 09:10 PM
moe7404

the b-29 was at boeing. in there normal cheapness boeing would NOT pay people to work on it. on your off hours you could get approved to work on it. being in the machine shop some parts came through. but could only work on them off hours. things went good for a while, then people lost interest. then Spirit aerospace bought parts of Boeing. i havent heard latly how its going.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:04 AM
Peter Clarke

I can't wait to check this out, just watching the 2D trailer gets me excited. Hope my theatre has big cup holders too, don't want the experience to be ruined.