Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

AMA sanctioned club looks to punish members

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

AMA sanctioned club looks to punish members

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 09:39 PM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: AMA sanctioned club looks to punish members

I have been called alot of bad things in my day but sheeple is best you can do . lmao If you only new the things i have done astro . joe
You are the man, joe!

That is the funny thing about the internet, you really don't know who is lurking behind the keyboard!

Astro
Old 11-23-2011, 04:12 AM
joebahl
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: astrohog

I have been called alot of bad things in my day but sheeple is best you can do . lmao If you only new the things i have done astro . joe
You are the man, joe!

That is the funny thing about the internet, you really don't know who is lurking behind the keyboard!

Astro
Thats the same thing i was thinking about you astro, and yes iam the man . joe
Old 11-25-2011, 01:22 PM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Hope every one had a good Thanksgiving holiday. Not here to continue or promote this forum, but seems like it is here to continue. With most Club Elections taking place in November or December, this is for those who help serve any Club. Thought I would share for those who either step to the plate and help the Club, or sit back and complain. I did not write this, but saw it on another RCU forum, and think it is relevent.

THE FAITHFUL FEW
When the meeting is called to order,
and you look around the room.
You are to see some faces,
that out of the shadows loom.
They are always at the meeting,
and stay until it’s through.
The ones that I would mention,
are the always faithful few.

They fill the vacant offices,
as they are always on the spot.
No matter what’s the weather,
though it may be awful hot.
It may be damp and rainy,
but they are tried and true.
The ones that you rely upon,

There’s lots of worthy members,
who will come when in the mood.
When everything’s convenient,
they can do little good.
They are a factor in the order,
and are necessary, too.
But the ones who will never fail us,

If it were not for these faithful ones,
whose shoulder at the wheel.
Keep order moving onward,
without a halt or reel.
What would be the fate of others,
who claim too much to do?
They surely would go under,
but for the faithful few.

Author unknown
Old 11-25-2011, 01:44 PM
joebahl
My Feedback: (2)

Great post Dan! it about says it all about all clubs and the people who run them for no pay. joe
Old 12-01-2011, 03:05 PM
John Casey
Banned
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its been historically proven One man can guide and brainwash the masses
of an entire country ........to hate ..........one group....(Germany 1934-44)

I guess guiding ones club members .....to hate..... one member .......is....childsplay.

And that's what was done here...taildragger spoke out against the club corruption and Model airplane GOV'T retailiated
villifiying taildragger at every chance....

You are Sooooo bad Taildragger.............your such a bad guy!!!!

Why you.....complained about something your model airplane gov't was doing wrong...(like we Americans do)

They ingored you...(like most gov'ts do)..... so you complained louder used the "media"......(like we americans do)
then they retailiated and.........took away your model airplane citizenship and bannished
you from "THEIR COUNTRY"........( just like they do in communist countries.)
they should be so proud of themselves and I bet they are...

I guess we Americans should start removing the citizenship and deport all the citizens who complain about
our US gov't, and its administrations. After all who are they to badmouth OUR gov't or the president we voted for???

American citizens..... acting like American citizens .....and speaking out....
....thats a real bad thing.....not being one of the sheep that is.

You taildragger..........did not go along with the empire....
(just like those guys who tossed the kings tea into boston harbor, they were really bad guys too......

So what good has come from all of this..... the seahawks club name is now crap worldwide by
people who can see through ........to the true story.......the clique of good ol boys are'nt fooling us...
not because of what ........you said....... but because of what .....they DID.
Their actions....spoke true "ownership mentality"..its our club ...its not your club.... You spoke out against us.....which means your not one of us..... just because you did not sheepishly go along with "the administration violation's of the process".

You made them.....comply with the process that every club follows...(Boards having to get permission BEFORE implementing a business policy change) Not just dictating a business policy change after the fact.
...they did not like that...so your the bad guy ....go figure???

Your simply outnumbered by people......... who don't have a clue.
Its not affecting them......they are not the target....they don't want to be a target..so they let them get away with it.
They are afraid of their own Model airplane gov't... so they won't act....
The culture of the club is now broken and cannot be repaired.
The flying site and club has been stolen from the membership.

Its funny....the attitude
at seahawks seems to be like that of a bunch of three year olds...

It's our sandbox (on public land) and we don't want you playing in OUR sandbox....

Somebody needs to call the principle
and have them tell the kiddies..... Its .......A SANDBOX not your sandbox....
and taildragger...gets to play in it too....

"When the rest of the world is wrong and you are convinced you’re the only one who is right it may be time to reevaluate your position. "

Its a real......Good thing ......Columbus ..........did not follow that advice.

I bet he pissed off all kinds of people who..... "thought they knew better than he". But he knew better than they....

History is full of people...... just like tail dragger.....

Galileo's observations strengthened his belief in Copernicus' theory that Earth and all other planets revolve around the Sun. Most people in Galileo's time believed that the Earth was the center of the universe and that the Sun and planets revolved around it.

The Catholic Church, which was very powerful and influential in Galileo's day, strongly supported the theory of a geocentric, or Earth-centered, universe. After Galileo began publishing papers about his astronomy discoveries and his belief in a heliocentric, or Sun-centered, Universe, he was called to Rome to answer charges brought against him by the Inquisition (the legal body of the Catholic Church). Early in 1616, Galileo was accused of being a heretic, a person who opposed Church teachings. Heresy was a crime for which people were sometimes sentenced to death. Galileo was cleared of charges of heresy, but was told that he should no longer publicly state his belief that Earth moved around the Sun. Galileo continued his study of astronomy and became more and more convinced that all planets revolved around the Sun. In 1632, he published a book that stated, among other things, that the heliocentric theory of Copernicus was correct. Galileo was once again called before the Inquisition and this time was found guilty of heresy. Galileo was sentenced to life imprisonment in 1633. Because of his age and poor health, he was allowed to serve his imprisonment under house arrest. Galileo died on January 8, 1642.

seahawks is backwards.... just like the folks who thought....they were right and Galileo wrong....things never change ..do they?

DO WE EVER LEARN FROM OUR PAST MISTAKES??? the seahawks and its members have not!

Old 12-02-2011, 08:02 PM
oskartek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: airkiller

Its been historically proven One man can guide and brainwash the masses
of an entire country ........to hate ..........one group....(Germany 1934-44)

I guess guiding ones club members .....to hate..... one member .......is....childsplay.

And that's what was done here...taildragger spoke out against the club corruption and Model airplane GOV'T retailiated
villifiying taildragger at every chance....

You are Sooooo bad Taildragger.............your such a bad guy!!!!

Why you.....complained about something your model airplane gov't was doing wrong...(like we Americans do)

They ingored you...(like most gov'ts do)..... so you complained louder used the "media"......(like we americans do)
then they retailiated and.........took away your model airplane citizenship and bannished
you from "THEIR COUNTRY"........( just like they do in communist countries.)
they should be so proud of themselves and I bet they are...

I guess we Americans should start removing the citizenship and deport all the citizens who complain about
our US gov't, and its administrations. After all who are they to badmouth OUR gov't or the president we voted for???

American citizens..... acting like American citizens .....and speaking out....
....thats a real bad thing.....not being one of the sheep that is.

You taildragger..........did not go along with the empire....
(just like those guys who tossed the kings tea into boston harbor, they were really bad guys too......

So what good has come from all of this..... the seahawks club name is now crap worldwide by
people who can see through ........to the true story.......the clique of good ol boys are'nt fooling us...
not because of what ........you said....... but because of what .....they DID.
Their actions....spoke true "ownership mentality"..its our club ...its not your club.... You spoke out against us.....which means your not one of us..... just because you did not sheepishly go along with "the administration violation's of the process".

You made them.....comply with the process that every club follows...(Boards having to get permission BEFORE implementing a business policy change) Not just dictating a business policy change after the fact.
...they did not like that...so your the bad guy ....go figure???

Your simply outnumbered by people......... who don't have a clue.
Its not affecting them......they are not the target....they don't want to be a target..so they let them get away with it.
They are afraid of their own Model airplane gov't... so they won't act....
The culture of the club is now broken and cannot be repaired.
The flying site and club has been stolen from the membership.

Its funny....the attitude
at seahawks seems to be like that of a bunch of three year olds...

It's our sandbox (on public land) and we don't want you playing in OUR sandbox....

Somebody needs to call the principle
and have them tell the kiddies..... Its .......A SANDBOX not your sandbox....
and taildragger...gets to play in it too....

"When the rest of the world is wrong and you are convinced you’re the only one who is right it may be time to reevaluate your position. "

Its a real......Good thing ......Columbus ..........did not follow that advice.

I bet he pissed off all kinds of people who..... "thought they knew better than he". But he knew better than they....

History is full of people...... just like tail dragger.....

Galileo's observations strengthened his belief in Copernicus' theory that Earth and all other planets revolve around the Sun. Most people in Galileo's time believed that the Earth was the center of the universe and that the Sun and planets revolved around it.

The Catholic Church, which was very powerful and influential in Galileo's day, strongly supported the theory of a geocentric, or Earth-centered, universe. After Galileo began publishing papers about his astronomy discoveries and his belief in a heliocentric, or Sun-centered, Universe, he was called to Rome to answer charges brought against him by the Inquisition (the legal body of the Catholic Church). Early in 1616, Galileo was accused of being a heretic, a person who opposed Church teachings. Heresy was a crime for which people were sometimes sentenced to death. Galileo was cleared of charges of heresy, but was told that he should no longer publicly state his belief that Earth moved around the Sun. Galileo continued his study of astronomy and became more and more convinced that all planets revolved around the Sun. In 1632, he published a book that stated, among other things, that the heliocentric theory of Copernicus was correct. Galileo was once again called before the Inquisition and this time was found guilty of heresy. Galileo was sentenced to life imprisonment in 1633. Because of his age and poor health, he was allowed to serve his imprisonment under house arrest. Galileo died on January 8, 1642.

seahawks is backwards.... just like the folks who thought....they were right and Galileo wrong....things never change ..do they?

DO WE EVER LEARN FROM OUR PAST MISTAKES??? the seahawks and its members have not!

Happy flyin', Oscar
Old 06-16-2017, 09:14 PM
I-fly-any-and-all
My Feedback: (1)

What is the name of this RC Club?
my suggestion is to do what I've done when researching clubs and what they're allowed to do. Pull up the amas charter the Club locator with their information and see if they are a public organization welcoming guests, welcoming public, open membership for all. Then pull up the AMA bylaws at clubs are required to follow because a member can only be expelled by a two-thirds majority vote of the membership they violated your right to do that and you have a claim. Above which I have just stated is in big bold print in ama bylaws. Regardless of whether he will tell you hire a lawyer you have rights.
also on any civil matter there is a two-year maximum statute of limitations you can use that as a method to Levy a claim against the club.

Last edited by I-fly-any-and-all; 06-16-2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old 06-19-2017, 04:24 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

Its obvious you didn't read the whole thread because its pretty clear but this is long resolved.

I've visited said club several times and they are a joy to hang out with
Old 06-20-2017, 03:01 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Very, very old thread!
Old 06-20-2017, 03:43 PM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by tailskid
Very, very old thread!
Yes it is. I actually put into the site suggestion forum a request/suggestion to show the thread "date of origin" right under the thread title, as many other message boards do with this same/similar format.

It makes it so you/we know how old a thread is, and whether we want to comment. That small date below the thread title is quite a time saver... as it somewhat weeds out current and past issues. Some old threads might deem necessary for a reply.... if it pertains to to a current issue.... whereas some threads were obsolete years ago.

The admin, or powers that be haven't replied or responded to my request in any way at all though.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:50 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I appreciate what you tried to do and who knows, maybe your request will be heard and that date added!

Jerry
Old 06-21-2017, 07:08 AM
Hemikiller
My Feedback: (125)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DGrant
Yes it is. I actually put into the site suggestion forum a request/suggestion to show the thread "date of origin" right under the thread title, as many other message boards do with this same/similar format.

It makes it so you/we know how old a thread is, and whether we want to comment. That small date below the thread title is quite a time saver... as it somewhat weeds out current and past issues. Some old threads might deem necessary for a reply.... if it pertains to to a current issue.... whereas some threads were obsolete years ago.

The admin, or powers that be haven't replied or responded to my request in any way at all though.
Several sites I've belonged to over the years have a warning that pops up when attempting to reply to a thread that is over a pre-determined age limit. It keeps much of the zombie thread resurrection to a minimum.