Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

WRAM show

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 04:54 PM
trioval00
My Feedback: (17)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WRAM show

over the years one of the best events during to winter season was the WRAM show, and for many years we packed up the cars and made the trip. Needless to say the past 5 years we saw the show shrink in size, and for reasons I do understand.

I did not make it there last year, and I might attend this weekend, Just curious as to what I might see, less vendors from last year? or more then last year?

If anyone attends the WRAM show tomorrow, let us know whats it's like this year.....
Old 02-25-2011, 03:42 PM
trioval00
My Feedback: (17)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: WRAM show

anyone go?
Old 03-03-2011, 06:17 AM
fliers1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: trioval00

anyone go?

Guess no one else went.

fliers1
Old 03-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Montague

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went.

I was there on Friday. There were fewer vendors than in the past. And there wasn't much of a crowd on Friday either. But I still had a good time and managed to do some shopping. There were a few vendors I didn't recognize, but since I didn't make any effort to figure out who was new and who I'd just forgotten about, I couldn't tell you for sure.

The static display was very sparse (though it was Friday, I've usually gone on Saturday, so I don't know if more models showed up later).

The swap shop room looked about the way I remember in past years.