Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

tracking cookies on this wed site

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

tracking cookies on this wed site

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 03:58 AM
45cal
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tracking cookies on this wed site

for the past few days, every time I go to this wed site I get a warning from my AVG security. tracking cookies and phishing/spam warning pop up. anyone else having this problem?
Old 02-26-2011, 04:30 AM
VIRGINIA MODEL BUILDERS
My Feedback: (159)

Default RE: tracking cookies on this wed site

At vamodelbuilders.com we use AVG as well. Do to the nature of our business, we are constantly researching product at approximately 100 different sites.As of yet we have not had flags pop up on RCU however it would not surprise me at all. We delite a minimum of 60 - 70 trackers a day when we institute our deep scans. Please keep us posted regarding this situation.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:37 AM
45cal
My Feedback: (2)

update, done a goolge search on aviastar engine. one search ref. was to rc universe, when web site open I got a THREAT WAS BLOCK from my avg security. it was "trojan horse exploit_c TVC". done several other google search and went to other sites with on warning, only when it takes me to rc universe.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:19 AM
clpahodges
My Feedback: (3)

Just got the same warning with AVG about five minutes ago. Also, got the same warning sometime last week. Would be nice if Admin would do something about it. There has been another thread about this problem and supposedly it has been brought to Admin's attention.

Bill Hodges
Old 02-26-2011, 10:22 AM
Bill Vargas
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 45cal

for the past few days, every time I go to this wed site I get a warning from my AVG security. tracking cookies and phishing/spam warning pop up. anyone else having this problem?

Yes,,, same problem here for the past few days. I brought it up to RCU's attention by providing them with the IP address,,, had 2 of them,,, My warning pop up block has stopped for the moment.

I was told by RCU that some advertizment ad caught a bug and is spreading it arround,,, and so long as your anti program is up to date then all is well(?)

BV
Old 03-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Campgems

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

FYI as of a few minutes ago, the problem sitll exist. Every AV program is tripping on the RCUnivers post. Not always, but frequently.

Don